Bayern Munchen

Meitux

The ball wasn't for Mandzukic, i didn't see who Bayern player was but Mandzukic didn't involve, he was back onside when the touch was made by the other player.

Indignado

If that wasn't offside then nothing is, when Muller made the header Mandzukic was still ahead of the players behind him so it should've been called.

Banana-Rama

If that wasn't offside then nothing is, when Muller made the header Mandzukic was still ahead of the players behind him so it should've been called.

yeah thats how i saw it, mandzukic still looked a fair way ahead of the last defender when the header was made, maybe the linesman doesn't know the rules...

Banana-Rama

european super league cannot come soon enough as far as i am concerned, i want to see the best of the best playing each other every week, only way to truly say who the best team in europe is, match ups like this are a waste of time...

Der Kaiser

european super league cannot come soon enough as far as i am concerned, i want to see the best of the best playing each other every week, only way to truly say who the best team in europe is, match ups like this are a waste of time...

Gladbach is actually a decent side who have a great record vs Bayern for the last few years, they even beat them a few times. They just had a bad start.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm against a super league, the Champions League is perfect. We can still see who is the best 90% of the time (there is the occasional fluke) while it's still possible to not draw certain big clubs for years. When you do face a big team that you didn't play for a while it stays a special occasion. With a super league you'd lose this.

Also in any league there is a heirarchy. In the super league you'd get big club and small club from amongst the big clubs too. It lacks the excitement of knockout competition. Also the league having a local feel is more appealing.

Home of Barca Fans