Bayern Munchen

topt

Most people consider Barca bigger, and those arrogant Germans can't process that. So they have to remind the whole world how great they are, and why they try to humiliate every team when they have a chance. Small dick mentality.

we love"most people" on barca forum

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he did but that had nothing to do with Bayern, it was something like Messi did it.

He was the president of Bayern at the time, wasn't he? It was like saying whatever Rosell when he was president had nothing to do with Barca...

topt

He was the president of Bayern at the time, wasn't he? It was like saying whatever Rosell when he was president had nothing to do with Barca...

if you hadnt mention Rosell I would even know what he did; still dont know why the current management cant talk about this issues

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
why not, cause a former president of bayern did personal tax evasion

He committed tax fraud during his tenure at Bayern as the club president.

Let's not forget about the controversy that Qatar generated among Bayern fans themselves. And how Bayern underpaid their academy coaches...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
if you hadnt mention Rosell I would even know what he did; still dont know why the current management cant talk about this issues

No idea what you are trying to say here.

The point is, their official capacity at the time when crime was committed, they were the president of Barca and Bayern respectively. So it had everything to do with the two clubs.

topt

He committed tax fraud during his tenure at Bayern as the club president.

Let's not forget about the controversy that Qatar generated among Bayern fans themselves. And how Bayern underpaid their academy coaches...

so like Messi when he was a barca player
so are you saying Bayern fans have more morals and ethics than Barca fans ? underpaid their academy coaches, wha tthe hell, is anybody forcing them to be there

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
so like Messi when he was a barca player
so are you saying Bayern fans have more morals and ethics than Barca fans ? underpaid their academy coaches, wha tthe hell, is anybody forcing them to be there

Messi evading taxes was obviously bad and wrong. But he was a player, an employee of the club, the club didn't instruct him to evade taxes, just like Madrid didn't instruct Alonso to evade taxes. Whatever he did was not sanctioned by the club. However it did reflect bad on the club but the club was not responsible. Completely different from the case of Rosell and Hoeness.

What? Forcing them to be there? They paid them below legally bound minimum wage, that was not a problem in your opinion? Gosh, does bayern do nothing wrong in your eyes??

I am not saying Bayern fans have morals and ethics than Barca fans at all, or vice versa, I am saying Bayern big wigs like Hoeness and KHR etc. were in no position to talk about other clubs like Barca from a morally superior standpoint. They didn't have any.

topt

Messi evading taxes was obviously bad and wrong. But he was a player, an employee of the club, the club didn't instruct him to evade taxes, just like Madrid didn't instruct Alonso to evade taxes. Whatever he did was not sanctioned by the club. However it did reflect bad on the club but the club was not responsible. Completely different from the case of Rosell and Hoeness.

What? Forcing them to be there? They paid them below legally bound minimum wage, that was not a problem in your opinion? Gosh, does bayern do nothing wrong in your eyes??

I am not saying Bayern fans have morals and ethics than Barca fans at all, or vice versa, I am saying Bayern big wigs like Hoeness and KHR etc. were in no position to talk about other clubs like Barca from a morally superior standpoint. They didn't have any.

how is that differnent that Hoeness; he was also employe of the club, nobody from Bayern told him to evade personal taxes.
KHR did nothing wrong so dont know why he cant talk.
The trainer thing I have never heard of so my reaction was a guess.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
how is that differnent that Hoeness; he was also employe of the club, nobody from Bayern told him to evade personal taxes.
KHR did nothing wrong so dont know why he cant talk.
The trainer thing I have never heard of so my reaction was a guess.

You are splitting hair here, my friend. Even if you argued that whatever Hoeness did as the club president had nothing to do with Bayern, I am sure you would understand the hypocrisy of Hoeness the loudmouth himself talking about other clubs as if he had any moral high ground, correct? He did not and he was the face, the leader of Bayern the club.

Home of Barca Fans