Bayern Munchen

mc_lovin

Other Germans here?

Do we consider Kimmich smart or dumb as a brick? I tried to watch some of his interviews, but I don't have the stomach to listen to him for more than a minute ;D He's bland as fuck.

malvolio

No way it's about money. The article is stating that one or more players might take legal action against Bayern.

Some of these are actully important players and these intermittent quarantines are disruptive to the team during the season.
Kimmich is getting slated. He's not anti-vax per se and said he will get it eventually, but he's delaying/waiting for more information and/or a new vaccine.
Like take the jab already and get it over with.

what information FFS?! billions already got it. if these spoiled mofos don't have access to top tier doctors and scientist then i don't know who does.

he wants to wait for the vaccine that gets you immunity for life? he can do that. but right now or in the months to come he'll have to face the facts and will have to watch the game from the comfort of his couch.

Richard.H

Kimmich is smart to avoid hesrt issues from toxic vaccine

giphy.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What I don't know is the quarantine rule in the state of Bavaria or Germany. If you are vaccinated but came into contact with someone who tested positive for COVID, you still have to quarantine, right? And if you are not vaccinated, you quarantine for a longer period of time or something? That is why the 5 have to be in quarantine while the rest of the Bayern squad, many of who had close contact with Suele I suppose, don't have to quarantine?

fergus90

What I don't know is the quarantine rule in the state of Bavaria or Germany. If you are vaccinated but came into contact with someone who tested positive for COVID, you still have to quarantine, right? And if you are not vaccinated, you quarantine for a longer period of time or something? That is why the 5 have to be in quarantine while the rest of the Bayern squad, many of who had close contact with Suele I suppose, don't have to quarantine?

Yeah, correct. Which is what happened to Kimmich. Sule was positive, and then when Kimmich quarantined ended, someone else who he had contact with tested positive.

He keeps missing matches, all his concerns will fly out the window and he'll get jabbed.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, correct. Which is what happened to Kimmich. Sule was positive, and then when Kimmich quarantined ended, someone else who he had contact with tested positive.

He keeps missing matches, all his concerns will fly out the window and he'll get jabbed.

Ahh. Also the 2G+ rule in Bavaria/Munich must be making his life harder as technically he is not supposed to be allowed in a lot of places, even including hotels and etc.

Windhook

I'm from Bulgaria, which holds the current record of lowest percent of the vaccinated people in the European Union, around 20% of the population. I'm vaccinated myself, but 90% of my friends are not due to rumors and fears. Infertility, heart conditions and I understand where they're coming from. In no way I'm imposing anything on them, everyone is free to choose whether to get the vaccine or not. Stats prove otherwise and things are not going to change until somebody loses a relative, God forbid, when the mindset of those people will shift in some opposite direction. And talks of sorts "I lost my father due to flu" would mean nothing.

El Gato

Villarato!
Other Germans here?

Do we consider Kimmich smart or dumb as a brick? I tried to watch some of his interviews, but I don't have the stomach to listen to him for more than a minute ;D He's bland as fuck.

He's the Aaron Rodgers but at least he masks and cares enough to not pass it on AFAIK. Could be wrong though and could just be another 'libertarian' airhead

IMO let him to do what he wants as long as he ain't toxic about it demanding rules to change and accommodate his lack of understanding.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's the Aaron Rodgers but at least he masks and cares enough to not pass it on AFAIK. Could be wrong though and could just be another 'libertarian' airhead

IMO let him to do what he wants as long as he ain't toxic about it demanding rules to change and accommodate his lack of understanding.

Being a Packers fan and seeing everyone mention Rodgers these days as an embarrassment

marge-ashamed.gif

KingLeo10

Being a Packers fan and seeing everyone mention Rodgers these days as an embarrassment

marge-ashamed.gif

He was stupid/conceited for trying to deceive about his vaccine status, but the media is treating him like he is a killer (one could argue that he did place lives at risk by not being vaccinated but IMO, the severity of the offense isn't comparable to say the guy from Raiders who killed someone while drunk driving).

Home of Barca Fans