Bayern Munchen

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayernzone doesn't react much more differently than Barcaforum. They just have a way of pinning it all on Guardiola is all.

Which in turn upsets barca fans, obviously. Good luck finding an adequate replacement should he leave.

Yesterday KHR said they were confident that Guardiola would extend. Guardiola will not leave without winning something meaningful (a CL) since every other manager can win Bayern the domestic double, being the perfectionist he is.

If not, they allegedly locked in Ancelotti.

Trickykid

Bayernzone doesn't react much more differently than Barcaforum. They just have a way of pinning it all on Guardiola is all.

Which in turn upsets barca fans, obviously. Good luck finding an adequate replacement should he leave.

Upsets Barça fans? I couldn't care less if Pep gets stick from the Bayern fans. No, that's actually a lie, as it makes me kinda satisfied in a slightly sad and pathetic way.
Other than that, yeah, we're really no different from them. Lucho had been fired at least as many times as Pep, if it was up to the Barcaforum mob.

diDi7

Seriously? One odd loss against Arsenal and now they're shit?

I think it's more a case of facing a proper European team and yet again failing to impress. It's like we're bullying the teams that are supposed to lose, but when we face our so called equals, we're less than half the time we seem to be when we play otherwise. It's pretty concerning because I think most of us thought we're beyond that flaw already.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As much as I feel like rubbing it in on their home turf, I refrain from doing so, as I bloody hate it whenever our resident Real Madrid of Bayern fans does that here.

Exactly. Put ourselves in their shoes. We Culés should display more class anyway, we are Barça! :barcascarf:

diDi7

Upsets Barça fans? I couldn't care less if Pep gets stick from the Bayern fans. No, that's actually a lie, as it makes me kinda satisfied in a slightly sad and pathetic way.
Other than that, yeah, we're really no different from them. Lucho had been fired at least as many times as Pep, if it was up to the Barcaforum mob.

Pep REALLY gets flamed though. Sometimes I think the points are valid, but of course the fire spreads until a bunch of people jump to pile more and more blame on top.

Trickykid

Pep REALLY gets flamed though. Sometimes I think the points are valid, but of course the fire spreads until a bunch of people jump to pile more and more blame on top.

Yeah, it's pretty extreme at your place, which is why I find it so funny.
I do understand where it's coming from, though, as he's so far failed to improve your team from what it was before he joined, and at the same time made some rather radical (and completely far out) decisions, as I see it.

Still, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if you win the ChL this season, which in turn will transform Pep from antichrist to saviour.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I think the fact that he is not German becomes a flash point for some Bayern fans.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
they have been shit all along. The Bundeslol has a good way of hiding that.
once they face a semi-decent opposition all the shit comes to light

Come on, do you really believe that?

Bundesliga is not shit and the worst league in Europe just because Bayern lost to Arsenal in two games.

gasgas

Come on, do you really believe that?

Bundesliga is not shit and the worst league in Europe just because Bayern lost to Arsenal in two games.

It is definitely not the worst league in europe, but it is the least competitive with bayern winning the league in december every year. and the reality shows in the UCL where they constantly get thrashed

Catta

If they play like this against a team better at counter attacks than Arsenal, they will be destroyed again. Real, Barca and Atleti would torment their defense, this Bayern has no chance in the UCL.

gasgas

i would place my money on Barca, Real madrid, Atletico, PSG, Chelsea, heck even man utd to beat this overrated team

Home of Barca Fans