Bayern Munchen

FC B

Not the happiest draw for me to see my first club ( by far ) Barca meeting in a knock out CL semifinal Bayern ( my second and only other club I cheer for )... But a final in this formula would've been even worse for me except that Mandril had zero chance of winning it...

I knew this season they'll eventually meet and my only real hope was not to see Mierda in the final...

Patricho

Not the happiest draw for me to see my first club ( by far ) Barca meeting in a knock out CL semifinal Bayern ( my second and only other club I cheer for )... But a final in this formula would've been even worse for me except that Mandril had zero chance of winning it...

I knew this season they'll eventually meet and my only real hope was not to see Mierda in the final...

Wow, you must have had a lot to cheer for these past 6 years or so ;)

Thanks. Just reading up on Robben.

The first leg might just come too soon for him. He said himself there is another 2 weeks until he returns although he has started running, not sprinting. But running.

Ribery is only able to cycle to try keep up his fitness. No date on his return.
Robben ll be ready for the 1st tie..he is expected to feature against Dortmund next week semi final national cup.

Home of Barca Fans