Basketball/NBA

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Watching the Bulls these days is depressing. Defense is non existent and offense is static. Butler, Noah and Mirotic have long term injuries but that should be no excuse for being a team that is ran over by almost any decent opponent. Hoiberg has been here since the beginning of the season but I would not mind if we would get a new coach.

SocalBarcaFan

Lakers just beat the Warriors!!! Lol!

Never saw that coming!

I know some of you are Laker fans here. I've been so happy with the way their core young players D'angelo, Clarkson and Randle have been playing. Especially Russel. Lots of people here in LA and around the league called him a bust after the first couple months. Now he's thriving and everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon. Love that I've been on it since day 1.

SirXavi

The Engineer
[MENTION=17059]Blaugrana Bull[/MENTION] I don't follow basketball that much, but it seems that the one team my hometown Raptors cannot beat are your Bulls. I think you guys have swept the season series.

Last edited:

oggmar

[MENTION=17059]Blaugrana Bull[/MENTION] I don't follow basketball that much, but it seems that the one team my hometown Raptors cannot beat are your Bulls. I think you guys have swept the season series.

And thats at home court without Rose & Gasol playing

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ours boys of Barça Lassa are destroying Real Madrid 17-2 ten minutes into the game :D

EDIT : 19-2 hahaha is RM even playing ? :lol:

MVBarcaFan

Can't steamroll the Spurs like every other team in the league. Two more regular season matchups. Hope the Spurs win those as well.

Richard.H

Curry was ice cold yesterday. That's the risk with relying on the 3 so much. You never know when you may go ice cold.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Dirk putting up 40. 8 of those in OT to win the game.

"Only 4 players over the last 50 years 37 or older have scored 40 points in a game - Jordan, Kareem, Malone and now Dirk."

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Dirk putting up 40. 8 of those in OT to win the game.

"Only 4 players over the last 50 years 37 or older have scored 40 points in a game - Jordan, Kareem, Malone and now Dirk."

That was amazing game, I love those fade away rainbow shots from Dirk, such a unique player and Williams was on fire yesterday as well.

Home of Barca Fans