Basketball/NBA

Icarium

Lifestealer
Series is tied at 2-2. Warriors will win the title at their home in game 7. I expect Cavs to give more fight and win their home game at least.

El Gato

Villarato!
The cavs have to win the last 2 to make it right ?

Now that the games switch between Oakland and Cleveland every time, it's likely that if neither team manages to get tough away from home court then game 7 will go down. And if anything it's the Warriors that will have the scoring edge. It would take a fit Dellavedova on top of his form and some serious domination from the Cavs' big men, in order for the Cavs to have the chance.

cheers. gonna watch one game at least if i can, see what lebron is made of :)
Btw Michael Jordan will be in Paris this afternoon, some kind of show promoting his brand(s), will go take a look if i get the chance

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Curry stopper?

d8afb371142666247838975866_700wa_0.gif

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Worst officiated game I've seen in a long time. Could not have been any more pro Cavalier officiating.

Needed tough gritty games by Iggy once again, Draymond and Barnes to overcome refs. Steph went MVP mode finally to close it out.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It seems you have not seen many games. :D
I think officiating was alright today. Especially compared to other games in the past. There are plenty of examples in the history of the NBA where outrageous officiating completely decided important play-off and final games. Hell, it was obvious in some series that that whole shit was rigged.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It seems you have not seen many games. :D
I think officiating was alright today. Especially compared to other games in the past. There are plenty of examples in the history of the NBA where outrageous officiating completely decided important play-off and final games. Hell, it was obvious in some series that that whole shit was rigged.

This was terrible man. Lebron committed about 5 or 6 offensive fouls and none were called. Pushing off with his arm, running straight at people, anything he got away with. Thompson jumping over the back to grab boards, Dellevadirty pulling down Draymond and somehow getting a double foul call. James Jones drew 2 charges and in both he was moving.

It was blatant pro Cavalier officiating.

Home of Barca Fans