Basketball/NBA

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Kirk's playing time bothers me aswell. And Thibs is actually an amazing coach when it comes drawing up plays at the end of close games. With him the Bulls had many moments where a clever Thibodeau play led to a really good shot. But the offense during the game is stagnant sometimes. Relies to much on the PG.

Well, I haven't seen them all season, but judging from the playoffs, it doesn't look like it. It was up to Noah (of all players) to make plays, resulting in a turnover more often than not. He used to be good, but he's clearly not 100%, yet Thibs insists on running plays through him. They have the potential to reach the Finals IMO, but at this point, Thibs is holding them back.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Warriors are very good. They might have a game where they struggle with their jumpers, but you're not going to hold them down for an entire series, it's impossible. And as opposed to other years, this Warriors team is not only an excellent passing team, but it is also a very very good defensive team.

That Grizzlies team they just eliminated in 6 is no joke. That was as tough and rugged a team as you'll get in the palyoffs.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well there is one consolation to the football team not winning anything this year :)

Well done Baloncesto! 20 year drought over!

Leo_Messi

Well there is one consolation to the football team not winning anything this year :)

Well done Baloncesto! 20 year drought over!

20 years after your last win which ironically was against Olympiakos as well and after 2 consecutive final defeats among them 1 against Olympiakos in 2013.

Spanoulis was invisible today. Can't believe that we lost to them in the quarterfinals.:facepalm:

Anyway congrats. A deserved win. Nocioni was the obvious MoM.

But LOL at your fans (the local ones at least) trying to equal this with our league win tonight. 90% of those that do that have not watched a single RM baloncesto game this season outside of this final.:lol:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Clippers with a monumental choke. Yikes.

Worst choke I've ever seen. They were up 3-1 at one point in this series and up by 20 pts at the end of the 3rd quarter in game 6, yet somehow still lost by double digits. Unbelievable.

Richard.H

Worst choke I've ever seen. They were up 3-1 at one point in this series and up by 20 pts at the end of the 3rd quarter in game 6, yet somehow still lost by double digits. Unbelievable.

Yes, indeed a monumental choke. Doesn't help their reputation, or lack thereof, at all also.

They will forever be under the shadow of the Lakers here in LA. This city bleeds purple and gold. Hard to root for a team that chokes so easily if you live in LA.

Richard.H

I just dont wont to see Lebron with another ring, my hopes are that GSW won't choke if they go to the finals.

Lets hope that the Warriors beat the Rockets first...

Without Love and without a fully healthy Kyrie Irving, I just don't see Cavs being much of a threat for GSW. GSW's biggest weakness is their lack of height in the paint but that problem is void against the Cavs.

Kinlejus

I just dont wont to see Lebron with another ring, my hopes are that GSW won't choke if they go to the finals.

You cannot be serious :D

Who is going to step up there? Delavedova? Jr. Smith? Lebron alone can't win championship, he has shown that many times before.

East is so much behind West it's not funny anymore

El Gato

Villarato!
Sad days have come where chuckheroball will probably be rewarded with a title for the first time. Now that C(hoke)lippers are out I wouldn't mind Millsap and Horford do the NBA a favour and win it all, but I don't see them winning another 8 games with virtually no bench.

I actually have no clue. I have no-one to root for. Where have all the big men gone? :(

khaled_a_d

The draft lottery has been just done ,almost same order with Lakers jumping from 5th to 2nd
hated to see Lakers moving up ,has been always a lucky franchise to some extent IMO .
On the other Hand I am happy for the Wolves .a young core of Wiggins/Rubio/Lavine and one of Oakfor/Towns is very solid .Next season they might have the top pick in 3 consecutive drafts with Bennett ,Wiggins

Home of Barca Fans