Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

Salty Scottie Pippen came out to the media and said Phil Jackson is a racist :lol:

It was talked about in the First Take this evening and almost every single reporter (black or white) is going off on him and calling him an idiot. The biggest Phil Jackson defender on ESPN was perhaps Stephen A. Smith and basically called Pippen a liar.

KingLeo10

Salty Scottie Pippen came out to the media and said Phil Jackson is a racist :lol:

It was talked about in the First Take this evening and almost every single reporter (black or white) is going off on him and calling him an idiot. The biggest Phil Jackson defender on ESPN was perhaps Stephen A. Smith and basically called Pippen a liar.

He's a clown. Great player in his prime but he's salty MJ deservedly got the lion's share of the credit.

El Gato

Villarato!
Scottie bending over backwards to get his book to sell :lol:

This frame... yeah Scottie, it's totally not you
Q0Wmn7U.png

Last edited:

Richard.H

Only way I see bucks winning this series is if Giannis goes supernova, dropping something stupid like 45-15-10. Middleton also needs to have a few MJ games because the scoring from Booker and CP3 is just too much

raedkuwait

Only way I see bucks winning this series is if Giannis goes supernova, dropping something stupid like 45-15-10. Middleton also needs to have a few MJ games because the scoring from Booker and CP3 is just too much
And Ayton dont forget him, he is a really good young player
Specially his defence and rebounding.

Richard.H

The Bucks role players are scrubs compared to the Suns role players. Giannis is saving this from being a complete blowout.

Richard.H

This is the first time in a while that I might be completely right with my prediction in an NBA finals. Suns just have way too many options. Bucks avoiding a sweep would be an accomplishment in itself.

Hardy

The Greek Freak with an historical back to back 40 points game in the finals, his first finals. still don't like him as player but since game 3 of Nets series looks like something clicked in his head, he's a different beast.

Home of Barca Fans