Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Quick translation from MD cover, feel free to correct me:

- Marquinhos wants to come
- Barcelona keeps thinking he's the ideal candidate as CB
- Barcelona thinks that its main weapon to success is that the summer is long, and on its desire to buy Marcos

Last edited:
F

Flavia

This Marquinhos chase will go on and on... I'm already bored
24b6tdc.jpg

- Marquinhos will arrive
It's "Marquinhos wants to come"

Bertus

This Marquinhos chase will go on and on... I'm already bored
24b6tdc.jpg

That last quote says it all

"The summer is long"

The tactic should be the same as last year, harrass nasser every days and nights till the last second of the mercao, and hope he breaks :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

- Marquinhos will arrive
- Barcelona keeps thinking he's the ideal candidate as CB
- Barcelona thinks that its main weapon to success is that the summer is long, and on its desire to buy Marcos

Marquinhos wants to come.
-Barca knows that the Brazilian wants to sign and maintains that he is the ideal centerback.
-PSG's desire to purchase and the long summer are Barca's main weapons in the hunt for Marcos

Bertus

Marquinhos wants to come.
-Barca knows that the Brazilian wants to sign and maintains that he is the ideal centerback.
-PSG's desire to purchase and the long summer are Barca's main weapons in the hunt for Marcos

Gonna reminds people that for the next 10 days or so, you should not expect anything.

Marquinhos left with PSG for their asian tour and therefore, nothing should happen (if it ever happens) before they come back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is very boring indeed. Especially when PSG have always mantained that he is not for sale and even gone out publicly to do so.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gonna reminds people that for the next 10 days or so, you should not expect anything.

Marquinhos left with PSG for their asian tour and therefore, nothing should happen (if it ever happens) before they come back.

Hey I'm just translating what the cover says. :p

Bertus

This is very boring indeed. Especially when PSG have always mantained that he is not for sale and even gone out publicly to do so.

There's still more than a month left. They have nearly 60M at hands according to SPORT. So who knows.

That said, I'll add one thing since i follow the french medias, here (talking about the french medias) there's not a single hint of news that PSG is seeking another CB to replace Marquinhos.

"if" Marquinhos is on his way out, we should get some rumors soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans