Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I swear if Sport had said "Hummels to Barca for €20M" instead of the same report to Man U, nobody on this site would have believed it.

People are far more ready to eat the tabloids bullshit if it is negative bullshit than if it is positive. Truly disturbing.

You should check the comments section of that news in sport. It's hilarious. People are believing this crap, and the meltdown is far worse than what we saw here.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You should check the comments section of that news in sport. It's hilarious. People are believing this crap, and the meltdown is far worse than what we saw here.

:lol: hilarious really. I tell you, Sport editors are geniuses. Negative spins is like crack cocaine to the people who just can't get enough of board and Zubi bashing.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

They've postponed Santiago Bernabeu stadium tours for a "special event." Oh whoops, I read that as JR for James Rodriguez. For Mathieu, we'll probably have final confirmation tomorrow considering that that's the rumored ultimatum deadline.

Neymessi

:lol: hilarious really. I tell you, Sport editors are geniuses. Negative spins is like crack cocaine to the people who just can't get enough of board and Zubi bashing.

Dunno how it works for them though.Negative news may profit you but only for a short time.As soon as people know it was BS the credibility will be lost.But then none of the 4 newspapers are credible.

F

Flavia

Just saw this on twitter:

BtGLDH2CUAAAOBZ.jpg

:lol:

Poor zubi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
AS is reporting that the deal for Jeremy Mathieu is done for 20M euros.

On a side note, I had no idea that Mathieu was 6' 4".

F

Flavia

AS is reporting that the deal for Jeremy Mathieu is done for 20M euros.

On a side note, I had no idea that Mathieu was 6' 4".

I hope it is. It's a bit maddening they could have got him last summer for 10m, but that's this board. He'll be a good fit. Let's hope he's not the only one.

The posts getting deleted or is this some kind of magic going on ? :)

goal crap is not allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans