Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaranzo

Zubizarreta: "Alexis and Pedro rumours? There have been offers for Alexis, we'll see what will happen. Pedro is not for sale." #fcblive
:banghead: this is a fucking joke... if we sell Alexis we better fucking sell Pedro too I don't care if it's even for pennies, I just cannot watch as the club sells a good player and keeps a much inferior player around still.....

SwiftGuyver

Neymar-Messi-Suárez

Pedro as Neymar backup/cover.
Deulofeu as Suárez backup/cover.

if Messi is out then Suárez or Neymar can cover him.

cro-man

Its really confusing how we buy and sell. Sell a good player and keep a bad player. The funny thing is the bad player not for sale hahahhaha. Oh god will i celebrate when one day our whole managment have to leave

SwiftGuyver

Its really confusing how we buy and sell. Sell a good player and keep a bad player. The funny thing is the bad player not for sale hahahhaha. Oh god will i celebrate when one day our whole managment have to leave

Pedro isn't a bad player though and he will thrive under Lucho IMO.

great team player & will provide good squad depth for us.

i'd love Alexis to stay but he deserves to be a starter and main star somewhere else.

cro-man

It's not like Pedro will be a starting player. And Alexis deserves better than to be benched.

Then tell me who will play with neymar and messi? Delo?? Not ready to be a starter. Pedro will be a starter if we dont buy a striker or a winger.

Rivaldo

I'm a bit Sanchez fan and I have no doubt hell be a star where ever he goes, but I think it's for the best if we swap him for Suarez(just not at a ridiculous price!) Sadly I don't ever see Sanchez being able to play at his best here and it's sad for his career to see him being wasted. Hope he goes to Liverpool, he would absolutely rock the premiere league.

Pastore

Porto is interested in Tello, why we don´t offer Tello+ cash for Mangala? He would be a great CB for us.

About Suarez- He is a worldclass Player and he would be an upgrade to Sanchez, but he is to expensive and he doens´t have good defensive skills like Sanchez.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

The good player wants to leave or be a starter.

serghei

If Sanchez leaves, that's the first real sign of dumbness from Lucho. Selling a 25 years old in the form of his life :facepalm: How stupid can you be to do that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans