Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

What do we have on the Barca transfer rumor menu today? Oh, Fernando Llorente.

I swear its like these news agencies just have a wall of like 100 players they like on FIFA 14, close their eyes, throw a dart and see which one it lands on and that is the player they write about that day.

As for Suarez, no thank you. Do you guys remember last summer when we dumped 100m for Neymar and didn't reinforce where we needed to? Let Madrid have Suarez, sure they will be tough to beat on FIFA 15 but two players with egos as big as Suarez and Ronaldo are sure to clash. Both need to be the focal point of the attack and have that constant contact with the ball. Plus I've said this before, he doesn't have the class to play for us. We want classy players who display gentlemanly professionalism on and off the pitch, and Suarez is a cheat who disrespects the game. After the Evra scandal and the biting, I don't want him disgracing our club like that.

If we are going to spend 100m on Suarez, why not just spend 50-60m on Aguero. A front line of him, Messi and Neymar would be just as dangerous as CR7-Suarez-GB11.

Zincubus

Banned
What do we have on the Barca transfer rumor menu today? Oh, Fernando Llorente.

I swear its like these news agencies just have a wall of like 100 players they like on FIFA 14, close their eyes, throw a dart and see which one it lands on and that is the player they write about that day.

As for Suarez, no thank you. Do you guys remember last summer when we dumped 100m for Neymar and didn't reinforce where we needed to? Let Madrid have Suarez, sure they will be tough to beat on FIFA 15 but two players with egos as big as Suarez and Ronaldo are sure to clash. Both need to be the focal point of the attack and have that constant contact with the ball. Plus I've said this before, he doesn't have the class to play for us. We want classy players who display gentlemanly professionalism on and off the pitch, and Suarez is a cheat who disrespects the game. After the Evra scandal and the biting, I don't want him disgracing our club like that.

If we are going to spend 100m on Suarez, why not just spend 50-60m on Aguero. A front line of him, Messi and Neymar would be just as dangerous as CR7-Suarez-GB11.

Kun is an injury nightmare . Saurez is practically bombproof . That's the difference . Saurez is the complete player wheras Kun is India one dimensional ( brilliant though )

khaled_a_d

Luis Enrique wants a backup goalkeeper with more experience. Keylor Navas (Levante) and Willy Caballero (Malaga) are options [esport3]

Well,considering we need many players I think 2nd GK over Masip should be around 5th or 6th priority .in August we will have to compromise most properly with our transfers
I won't be surprised if MATS is the only GK we get

Crixus

Yaya wants to come back .... OMG if true
source the sun
Man City midfielder Yaya Toure (31) want to leave the English club and is willing to take a pay cut to rejoin Barcelona this summer. [sun]

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most likely BS. Considerig it's the sun, I'll go on to say that it is BS. If anything then maybe his agent's way of trying to get a better contract.

i_bleed_blaugrana

The Premier League is an injury nightmare . Saurez is practically bombproof . That's the difference . Saurez is the complete player wheras Kun is India one dimensional ( brilliant though )

fixed. :pep:

In all seriousness though, Henry, Fabregas, Bale and even Ronaldo all suffered with niggling injuries throughout their Premier League careers. Once they played in La Liga, they all were much healthier overall. You look on the flip side, players like Ozil, Aguero, David Silva and others have picked up a lot more injuries than they did when playing for their respective clubs in La Liga. Point being, I don't think Aguero himself is injury prone and the problem. The problem is the league he is playing in and I think here, he would be a lot healthier.

Lets just say for sake of argument that he is injury prone and continues with his woes here. Even if he only plays 30 games a season, he will still score at least 20 goals in those 30 games, not to mention the other things he does as well.

Overall, I don't think his injury record is as a major of a problem as so many people on here make it out to be and even if it is true, I still think he would be worth getting. His link-up with Messi is too good to ignore when you consider the lack of invention and penetration our current offense has at the moment.

jamjamjam

toure in 2012:

"I said two years ago that I would return. It's been the most important team for me and if they call you don't think twice. I love Barcelona"
"In the press conference I did when I left I said I would return, in life you never know what will happen tomorrow, it's been the team of my life and I would like to finish my sporting career here. If I could return, it would be great"

but anyway, the sun is garbage

Last edited:

ceefoo

We need to catch up with the big boys and that means spending big and buying proven players .

The board deserves to literally get their asses kicked if this happens

I would take Alexis+10 million for Vidal please

This surely won´t happen.We aren´t that stupid.:VdB:

:zubi:: You underestimate my power

We have a long history of signing 29 year old forwards looking for a last big pay check, so it will not surprise me if we sign Llorente for 20m and sell Alexis for a similar fee. Remember, we paid 134m for Villa, Zlatan and Henry.

Oh come on guys we won´t swap alexis for Llorente it doesn´t make sense.Maybe Llorente + 30 Million.

I think it makes quite a bit of sense. We usually buy players that cost far less a year before. Llorente went for free to Juve a year ago. We are reportedly after Benatia who cost 13m a year ago. We usually go after these players.

You are underestimating :zubi: herp derp *repeating the joke for the 8205834882th time*

Txiki swapped Eto+50m in cash for 29 year old Zlatan and bought 29 year old Hleb for 15m who was so bad he was released on a free transfer after playing 9 games for us. So it is not really a Zubi game this. It is inherent in the walls at Camp Nou. I can definitely see us swapping Alexis for Llorente in a straight swap.

Wouldn't surprise me if we give them Sanchez for 20m in installments and they give us Llorente on loan. Also, wouldn't surprise me if we sell Cesc for like 30m and Pedro for 10m. The board are capable of doing that.
I wish our Board could read this. They probably think they're doing a spiffing job.

:VdB:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Tello, Cesc +10m for Yaya and Aguero.

Get it done :zubi:

Probably just bullshit, but I'd take Yaya back in a heartbeat. A double pivot of him and Busquets would be beyond tasty.

L

Learo

Yaya isnt a DM, and at 31, probably only has a year left at a high level. His stamina and work rate is a real concern. He simply refuses to track back on many, many occasions.

ceefoo

Let Madrid have Suarez, sure they will be tough to beat on FIFA 15 but two players with egos as big as Suarez and Ronaldo are sure to clash.
:rofl1: Quote of the day goes to: i_bleed_blaugrana :hooray:

....I've said this before, he doesn't have the class to play for us. We want classy players who display gentlemanly professionalism on and off the pitch, and Suarez is a cheat who disrespects the game. After the Evra scandal and the biting, I don't want him disgracing our club like that.
:worthy: Someone buy that man a drink! :beer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans