Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Do you honestly think Messi would be happy with Hazard coming in and taking his central role? If somebody is to play in the centre other than Messi it has to be a striker who can occupy the centre backs so that Leo has more space. If Hazard was to play in the centre he would be a false 9. Lately we have been seeing the limitations of the false 9 system with Messi playing it, why would it be any better with Hazard as the false 9 and moving Messi to the right?

If we're buying an attacker it has to be a striker or somebody who can play on the right. If Hazard was played on the right he would be half the player that he is. That's why I have doubts about the idea of buying Reus. He is clearly at his best coming inside from the left or in the centre. At least he has played on the right before though.

Hazard-NO. Pogba or Vidal-YES.

Get Llorente from Juve too. Give them Alexis Sanchez, Tello & Song plus 20 million.

Zincubus

Banned
Silva-NOOOOO! Please. We have Halalovic-we have plenty of small players. Get a fucking box-box player. Only Busi trys to defend from our midfield nowadays. The rest just walk about.

Get a striker-please. We are the most wasteful team in Europe. We create so many chances but don't score enough of them.

CB, RB(maybe use Batra?)box-box midfielder and a proper number 9 are required.

Everton's Barkley is an amazing talent who breaks from midfield , very creative and a good scorer .

ammarfcb

ze special one
Does Oscar play as CM?

no, that would be like playing a man down. oscar is a great player but his not what we need, neither interms of quality or balance.

i'd like to see us tinker with the sort of wide diamond we played in 2011 when villa and pedro were essentially strikers. for that to work we'd need the balance in midfiled that we lost when xavi lost his legs.

-----------------busi-------------
-vidal----------------------cesc/iniesta
--------------iniesta/cesc-------------
---messi------------------neymar/pedro

or

------------------busi-------------------
-vidal/song----------------------iniesta-
-----------------messi-------------------
--------neymar--------new striker/pedro--

in our best days we we're never a winger team anyway our players just used the wing space to move teams around and break the tougher ones down and the above midfield will give us enough of the midfield balance to secure the back 4 and add abit of versatility to our attack.

ps: fak being messi independant. its just foolish not to make him the focal point.

as for defense i'm all for bartra as a right back and cb, i really don't know, spend 60m on makin puyol 10 years younger or sumtin

tl;dr? BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Swapping Sanchez with Hazard would be the best deal ever

it would be good but we will be hopelessly unbalanced Inieta,Hazard,Denis,Cesc all are AM and we would have only Pedro on RW along with Deu,Adama,Cuenca

Juan Shoe

Good points .

Who is there out there to fit the right side though ?

I

On his Roma form Lamela. Been injured and not fitted in at Spurs but that doesn't mean he wouldn't at Barca. Would imagine they would want to recover a decent wedge of the £3o mil they paid for him so could be risky.

Truthist

No way they would sell Hazard. It was only a short while ago Mourinho was hailing him as the best young player in Europe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Hazard---------Neymar
----------Messi-------
--Iniesta-----Cescky--
------Busquets-------
Alba-Pique-?????-????
-----terStegen-------

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hazard---------Neymar
----------Messi-------
--Iniesta-----Cescky--
------Busquets-------
Alba-Pique-?????-????
-----terStegen-------
RW Neymar FFS
A diamond 4-4-2 would be better
-----Neymar---Messi-----
---------Hazarad---------
------Iniesta---Cesc------
-----------Busi-----------
Alba-----Pique-CB-----RB
-----------MATs---------

Last edited:
L

linetty

No way they would sell Hazard. It was only a short while ago Mourinho was hailing him as the best young player in Europe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Actually there was a shitload of rumours of him being not really happy in London, he was linked to PSG in winter but the move didnt happen.

Now, he is saying Chelsea arent meant to play football? Mou is putting pressure on him saying he doesnt try enough. It could go either way in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans