Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

PLEASE not De Boer!!

I think we are going back to the Gaspart era here. At the PRESENT TIME we need a BIG name. Someone who will make decisive moves and not dither. Any coach who comes here has to deal with the entrenched mafia of big names-sacred cows. De Boer has been handling COMPLIANT kids at Ajax-not superstars. I would prefer a big name who will take the necessary steps to make us a big TEAM again. At the moment we are a bunch of big, individual egos patched together and presented as a team.

People using Pep as evidence are forgetting that he was the exception to the rule. Lightning doesn't strike twice.

De Boer offers us nothing NEW.

Well,Lightning did actually strike twice with Rijkaard and Pep,I understand many don't rate frank highly but he is still one of the best to coach the team .that being said both Pep&Frank was chosen by good board who understand football and knew what to do while supporting its coach and a sporting director who built this team twice
It is the opposite this days and I've zero faith in the board taking a gamble with a coach that isn't proven at highest level

just bring jupp heynckes out of retirement and give him complete freedom. he will rebuild this team in two years. im sure he's itching to coach a good team once more seeing how pep handles his bayern, im sure he wants to implement a thing or two and teach how coaching is done. while i have nothing against pep i think that jupp's bayern were better and he himself might think so too. i hope he comes out of retirement, at least it's good to dream about it.

He is honestly my favorite choice at least considering it will be tough to pursue either Simone or Klopp

We should get this guy before some Italian team sign him and then sell him to psg for 30m

Does he reminds anyone with Pepe?w/o trying to give the opponents a career ending injury of course

Egert

Estonian Culé
Jürgen Klopp about the rumours linking him with Barcelona: "No one has to be worried about that."

Klopp is out. Next target: de Boer

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If Klopp came it would be a dream come true. Unfortunately he is loyal and committed. We'll end up with Valverde...

Egert

Estonian Culé
If Klopp came it would be a dream come true. Unfortunately he is loyal and committed. We'll end up with Valverde...

Valverde is a bad coach? Heard that he is pretty good.
Anyway found this, but it is probably already posted: |SPORT.es| Barcelona plan to sell Alves, Afellay, Cuenca, and Dos Santos. Also willing to listen to offers for Mascherano, Alexis, Pedro, Cristian Tello

Duke

Anyway found this, but it is probably already posted: |SPORT.es| Barcelona plan to sell Alves, Afellay, Cuenca, and Dos Santos. Also willing to listen to offers for Mascherano, Alexis, Pedro, Cristian Tello

no one saying Valverde is a bad coach but can he coach big names with big egos? I really doubt it.

Neymessi

So apparently TS and ibra had a fight.Even more chance of TS leaving.Seriously,if he leaves and this transfer shit is gone,pay 40m for him without a thought.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not to forget his injuries. No thank you. Try to get Benatia for 30-32m instead. If he is not willing or Roma wants much more than that then maybe Hummels.

Lomar1o

the sad thing is that fabregas isn't even mentioned. and the most surprising thing is that neither song is mentioned

mazp

what did Valverde achieve so far to deserve high profile Barcelona job? At least Tata won something before.

And we can easily sell Cesc for 40 million to desperate Moyes, why no mentioned of that.

I'll take an early election pls

Crazy isn't it. Bayern, Madrid, Atletico, Chelsea, Dortmund, etc all have better managers. The best Barca come up with is Valverde, Lucho, etc. disappointing. The next season will be crucial in terms of pressure for the club to win right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans