Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGuyver

If Zubi manages to bring us Stegen, Halilovic, Benatia, Marquinhos and Koke all in one transferwindow, all of the previous blunders would be forgotten and forgiven instantly. That would be absolutely incredible.

Andoni-Zubizarreta-100524-HoldingAPC-R300.jpg

L

Learo

You have to remember that they haven't WON a match in approx. a month now. They ran out of gas like a month ago, and they were running on fumes. We would have beat them to the La Liga title if they hadn't managed something from that set piece.

The same could be said about the 90th minute Ramos goal. Margins of course. They wouldnt have been able to run out of gas and still perform so well against top clubs like the did. Our final game against them pretty much looked exactly like our CL games against them and the league games.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We ran out of gas after Bernabeu win, Real Madrid kinda ran out of gas themselves but they had their Valladolid away postponed so they... would be fresh for Bayern 2nd leg?
Anyway...it was a very exhausting season for everybody, Real didn't count at all anymore since they lost points in Valladolid, Atletico had to push for a point with Malaga and between that and the CL final they had to survive Camp Nou.

But you have to admit, for Atletico this would have been less of problem had they had some depth, especially with the injuries to Costa and Turan.

DinhoR10

We need an attacker too. A frontline of Neymar-Messi-Pedro is unfortunately not enough for us to win CL.

I don't know if I agree with that unless you're talking about a 9 for tactical variation, Villa-Messi-Pedro was perhaps Barca at it's finest. Neymar should go from strength to strength next season as well its unfourtunate injuires plauged his first season here everytime he found his rhythm. But who would you suggest? I like Immobile.

Ursegor

World Champion
Did Cesc steal your icecream at some point in your life or something? :lol:

But yeah, if it meant getting Koke, I wouldn't be terribly opposed to selling Cesc. I like him though.

I'm not opposed to sharing ice cream with Cesc. Sharing Barca with Cesc however ... :pep:

Richard.H

I don't know if I agree with that unless you're talking about a 9 for tactical variation, Villa-Messi-Pedro was perhaps Barca at it's finest. Neymar should go from strength to strength next season as well its unfourtunate injuires plauged his first season here everytime he found his rhythm. But who would you suggest? I like Immobile.

Pedro is a quarter of the player he was that season. Now he's a scrub. Pedro is not the type of player you'd wanna take with you to a CL final nowadays.

This is assuming of course that the rumors of Alexis leaving are true. I'd be okay with a frontline of Neymar-Messi- Alexis. Alexis was statistically our best attacker this season after Messi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Immobile would be damn good. Would we be able to get Kostas Mitroglou now that Fulham got relegated?

PaulFCB

Banned
Exactly, Pedro is nothing compared to the guy he was in that season.
As for Alexis, I wouldn't give him unless we sign a replacement firstly and I don't know who we could buy there that is worth it, and only after that, with the money for Pedro, buy a striker.
I thought Inter was crazy for Pedro, no more passion for him with the new owner?

PS: Oh lol, please stahp with Mitroglou, that makes me think any striker in this world could come to Barca :p.

L

Learo

Immobile didnt score a single goal 15 games in a row last season I believe. Thats pretty pathetic for a striker.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't really doubt that Barca approached Koke. However on the matter of him actually coming?

“I am very happy here in my home and there is nothing else to say about that.” -Koke

:p

DinhoR10

Pedro is a quarter of the player he was that season. Now he's a scrub. Pedro is not the type of player you'd wanna take with you to a CL final nowadays.

This is assuming of course that the rumors of Alexis leaving are true. I'd be okay with a frontline of Neymar-Messi- Alexis. Alexis was statistically our best attacker this season after Messi.

Pedro is still class but his form hasn't been good unfortunately as of late.

A good thing is that all the top clubs have their Forwards sorted out but us, the only other one is Dortmund and maybe Man city and I know we can outspend dortmund :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans