0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Azpilicueta-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Götze-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

Super subs : Iniesta ; Reus ; Samper (hopefully to replace Rakitic!) ; Halilovic

mark1nhu

2016/2017
[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Götze-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

Super subs : Iniesta ; Reus ; Samper (hopefully to replace Rakitic!) ; Halilovic

Poor Mascherano, would have to gain super powers with Alba, Gotze and Neymar in front of him.

L

linetty

2016/2017
[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Götze-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

:facepalm:

Mido

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Hummels-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Samper-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Halilovic-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

Samper and Halilovic pulling it off would be the best thing that could happen to Barca. No 70 M or 60 M or any non-sense, and this would let us huge amounts of cash to prepare our future defense.

Still, this is not realistic at the moment. Samper and Halilovic need to be tested on several occasions in the upcoming months.

Signing agreements with players this summer would be a mistake in my opinion, we should wait to see what Rorberto, Samper and Halilovic (... and maybe Rafinha) are truly made off.

Last edited:

Mido

Poor Mascherano, would have to gain super powers with Alba, Gotze and Neymar in front of him.

_____Busquets_________ ----------->______Rakitic_________Busquets

___Rakitic______________Alba ----------->______________Götze_________

_____________Götze_____

Defensive adjustments make look formations sometimes irrelevant

Leo_Messi

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Hummels-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Samper-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Halilovic-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]

Samper and Halilovic pulling it off would be the best thing that could happen to Barca. No 70 M or 60 M or any non-sense, and this would let us huge amounts of cash to prepare our future defense.

Still, this is not realistic at the moment. Samper and Halilovic need to be tested on several occasions in the upcoming months.

Signing agreements with players this summer would be an error in my opinion, we should wait to see what Rorberto, Samper and Halilovic (... and maybe Rafinha) are truly made off.

:facepalm:

Just stop for God's sake.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I am allowed to wrtie what ever I want as long as it is not insulting or disrespectful, take care of your damn business son.

You are indeed, Mido. I believe it's just him saying that that would never work. After all it is incredibly high risk, high reward.

Mido

:lol:

Nobody prevents you from writing anything. Certainly not me.

It was just a friendly advice. Nothing more.

Well sorry for misunderstanding you, I apologize for bein more agressive than usual. The only thing I am saying , is that IF ( and that's a big one) Samper and Halilovic can succeed, and I believe they are capable of succeeding if the put all the necessary efforts, this is the best thing that could happen to us. They know the club and its philosophy.

And I repeat it once again, this is utopia at the moment, I am only hoping we won't rush on Pogba and lose lots of cash for an investment we still don't know the outcome of.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Both those players are still a good ways away from being dependable fixtures for the team, and that's if they make a successful transition to the pro game, which is still a large if.

Samper is closer, but Halilovic is a good 3-4 season away from being ready. He still needs to learn to be a complete midfielder and needs to allow his body to mature. He'd get overpowered and pushed around right now. He's only fit to be a reserve offensive player at this point.

T

Thanos

------------Bravo
Piszcek-Pique-Laporte-Alba
----Reus-Busquets-Pogba
----Messi-Suarez-Neymar

Icarium

Lifestealer
Maybe we could get cuadrado, he is warming chelsea bench anyway. Can give cover for both RB and RW. Fits the current barca team very well. Cuadrado, Marquinhos and Verratti would be my signings. None of them are realistic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans