Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

they sold alexis and let pedro stay, and they want to buy cuadrado
how can this incompetent board surprise you
it will be a great start of season, suspended suarez, injured neymar and unmotivated lazy messi
but the almighty pedro is still here, so there is no problem
Alexis wanted to leave. For Pedro there were no adequate offers I suppose.

F

Flavia

Douglas and leo have to be a joke. Or to put pressure on fiorentina. Most likely bs, I hope.

L

linetty

São Paulo confirmed our interest in Douglas! Probably to put pressure on Fiorentina.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would La Viola give a shit about that. They will only sell Cuadrado for the right price and he himself knows it. They want him to stay, but are ready to let him leave if a team meet their valuation or atleast close to it somewhat. If no team does it then he is staying there and that's it.

Tomchin

Why would La Viola give a shit about that. They will only sell Cuadrado for the right price and he himself knows it. They want him to stay, but are ready to let him leave if a team meet their valuation or atleast close to it somewhat. If no team does it then he is staying there and that's it.
But you have admit that their president almost seems desperate to offload him, the way he talks about Cuadrado in the press (I'm not confident about Cuardado staying, if a big enough offer comes in we'll have to sell him, ...)

Also, I thought they already signed Marin (from Chelsea) on loan for 1 season to replace Cuadrado? Or does Marin play another position?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But you have admit that their president almost seems desperate to offload him, the way he talks about Cuadrado in the press (I'm not confident about Cuardado staying, if a big enough offer comes in we'll have to sell him, ...)

Also, I thought they already signed Marin (from Chelsea) on loan for 1 season to replace Cuadrado? Or does Marin play another position?

He gets many questions about him. Andrea Della Valle probably promised Cuadrado to let him leave if a good offer came in, that's what he has said. If a good offer comes in then they'll accept it. I think a 36-40m euro deal will do it, but I see us trying to get him for a lot less than that.

No idea about where Marin plays.

L

linetty

Di Marzio confirms Barcelona are in for Douglas as well. Smokescreen hopefully.

Professor Chaos

People connected with Brazilian football say that he's not even near Barcelona level. They're also very surprised that Barcelona is interested in him.:pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans