Barca will score 10 Goals in 1 Game 09/10 Season

Will Barca Score 10 Goals in 1 Game?

• Total voters

Labinn

Man on fire!
I'd love so,but hmm..i don't think so.

I were for yes than.

I'd love to see Barca 10 - 0 Real Madrid.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
i dont think the first step to failure is overconfidence but rather the lack of it.

with the right circumstances it is possible.

anyone know what the record is.

what is the most goals scored by FCB in a single match?

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
ok its not gonna happen as we have too much class to score 10 goals against a team and subject them to that

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
no bc at 5-0 we relax, we pass the ball around, we do not hurry forward, and also some stars would come out, and younger less experienced players would come in... the focus would remain at getting the most out of the game by keeping possesion rather then attack attack attack

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
true. it is also possible that the other team gets into foul trouble and get couple of their players send out. some of the barca subs will be hungry for goals, barca creates lots of opportunities so in the right day when shots are going your way it is possible.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Possible yes in a 0.01% kind of way.

Also over confidence to me is the first step to failure - not lack of it.

Confidence is a thing many players search years for, its like a drug where you must have to it perform to your optimum best. But then there is also over confidence and I have seen it in many teams over the years - including Barca.

Being over confident means you are taking things for granted, you lose focus, you take short cuts in your work and you think you have done all the hard work and you can now sit back and relax because other teams will just fall at your feet.

In reality you have to keep working, remain humble and remain focussed.

The biggest case of over confidence I have seen in a football match involves Barcelona.

It was the 1994 European Cup Final.

Home of Barca Fans