Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD reporting that the club are optimistic about being able to sign players without any restrictions this summer after talks with La Liga. Would apparently allow them to sign top players like Bernardo Silva.

companyofcules

Zirkzee David Yamal might be a more good combination in space.
Then you have Raphinha too for counters and Felix, Guiu, Vitor who might work for busses .

Lewandowski Ferran send them to Arabia.

vuji_31

Me when Barca sign Olmo for LW for 60m due to Barca DNA whilst Nico Williams moves to another team for 50m and rips us apart in the CL.

More like paying 60mil clause for B.Silva, and then City buys Wirtz for 100mil while we get 30 years old washed out player which is traumatized from Pep, positional play, and had played 1000 games in last 8 years in City.

+1 for Nico to Barcelona, I am tired of slow and average attackers on wings like Ferret and Felix.

Give me that speed and acceleration, we have seen Grealish against RM, you cant do nothing with passing frauds on the wing against park the bus teams which we play most.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Michael van Gerwen is apparently available on a free in the summer. Would take him as our new centre forward in a heartbeat. You can't go wrong with 'Mighty Mike'. Clinical finisher 🎯 and serial winner.

Porque

How much would Savio realistically cost. He is City Group but contracted to a Ligue2 team that are close to relegation.

City are looking to bring him back cheap with the Premier League then to apply "fair market value" in regards to his transfers salary cap impact.

It basically means that if we could somehow get a word in Savio ear and that he wants to join us, they can't really reject an offer from another club unless they hugely overpay for their own player (which is an option admittedly as it's money from left hand to right pocket plus taxes).

Basically, he has the option to be a starter here or a toy for City. We should be all over trying to influence this option. With Girona in the CL he can't be loaned there either. So again to them it would have to be a transfer and the application of fair market value.

Porque

City already bought Savio few months ago.

BTW, Xavi reportedly likes Jose Luis Garcia Vaya. Would be a good signing. (y)

Didn't realise it was confirmed. But it makes sense.

Was going to mention the Pepelu link, but thought it may be due to mondays game.

BTW, something I never got round to mentioning was Vitinha in the Paris game. Did anyone see his pass completion stat? 99%!

Xavi be like

06ftadmcvri71.gif

Home of Barca Fans