Barca Transfers and Rumors

BJJ

I'd like Cancelo here on a loan but breaking the bank for him is absolutely not worth it.
Xavi is such a pleb and an idiot. He really is clueless. He thinks City have great players so I'll just buy them. He doesn't understand that great coaching can make even a decent player look great. Look at Aje and Akanji. If they came here they would look shit.
I hope City hold the line and maybe agree a loan.
Last thing we need is to spend 40 to 50 million on a right back.

iniestaGOAT

I'd like Cancelo here on a loan but breaking the bank for him is absolutely not worth it.
Xavi is such a pleb and an idiot. He really is clueless. He thinks City have great players so I'll just buy them. He doesn't understand that great coaching can make even a decent player look great. Look at Aje and Akanji. If they came here they would look shit.
I hope City hold the line and maybe agree a loan.
Last thing we need is to spend 40 to 50 million on a right back.

Yes, I am sure you understand managing more than XAVI who won the league in his first season you donkey.

Andresito

Staff member
Good to see some movement regarding sales. Kessie and Dembele are imminent. Lenglet should be up next but could take another week. Only scrub left is Dest but literally nobody wants him. I doubt we'll get help from Saudis here as well.

Trafalgar

Good to see some movement regarding sales. Kessie and Dembele are imminent. Lenglet should be up next but could take another week. Only scrub left is Dest but literally nobody wants him. I doubt we'll get help from Saudis here as well.

That guy is a lost cause, just release him already ...

Porque

3m + variables according to MD.

So roughly the Oscar Zambrano fee by comparison (not saying we should have gone for him).

There is money, but bit silly that we refuse to pay an extra 3-4m for top level prospects like Andrey, and then go and easily spend 4m on Julian Araujo and 3m on this guy.

Now this one atleast is a bigger prospects, even if his touch and technical abilities look a bit sketchy.

Home of Barca Fans