Barca Transfers and Rumors

Andresito

Staff member
Mateu Alemany and Xavi Hernández have reached a consensus regarding Sofyan Amrabat. The Moroccan midfielder has already had a discussion with the coach and is currently in pole position, ahead of Zubimendi.
@scapde_45

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Latest news from multiple journalists is that they might only make three signings with them being CDM, CM and CF.

Apparently a LW and RB are ruled out for now due to La Liga's constraints. Xavi will talk with Kounde to convince him to keep playing RB while Abde is gonna be our LW signing.

Might change depending on sales.

Porque

Hamari Traore, RB from Rennes who we were linked to last year has signed with Sociedad on a free transfer.

Might have been decent depth on a free. Can't imagine our budget is so constrained that he couldn't be signed.

Well, certainly could of if we let Bob go.

wisconsincule

Latest news from multiple journalists is that they might only make three signings with them being CDM, CM and CF.

Apparently a LW and RB are ruled out for now due to La Liga's constraints. Xavi will talk with Kounde to convince him to keep playing RB while Abde is gonna be our LW signing.

Might change depending on sales.
This would make sense. Kounde is more than serviceable at RB. He is playing every match and can suck it up.

Abde will probably be meh but he is free so might as well take the punt.

Guessing its Victor Roque, Gundogan (hopefully) and Armrabat (he seems to be the most affordable).

Hopefully one of our signings has a Christensen like impact and I will be happy.

Porque

I don't trust Xavi to get the best out of anyone offensively because his whole offensive system right now is to rely on individual talent to create, and if that cross and inshallah from wide.

So yeah, I can see Vitor stuck mostly on the touchline on the left, looking like shit and everybody wondering why we wasted 40m on the Brazilian Ferran.

BJJ

I don't trust Xavi to get the best out of anyone offensively because his whole offensive system right now is to rely on individual talent to create, and if that cross and inshallah from wide.

So yeah, I can see Vitor stuck mostly on the touchline on the left, looking like shit and everybody wondering why we wasted 40m on the Brazilian Ferran.
Exactly. People talk about the players being shit but alot of that is on Xavi. If Akanji and Ake were here they would be dogshit. Under Pep these two are poised to win a treble. Xavi sucks ass but he is the hill Laporta has decided to die on.

Last edited:

Messigician

🚨🚨🗣️ Alphonso Davies: “Barcelona approached me and i was very interested but the president (Bartomeu), didn’t want me because I was from Canada. I won’t lie, it kind of crushed my feelings.”

Porque

Taty Castellanos could close his signing for Benfica in the coming days, according to Mundo Deportivo. The Portuguese champion would pay the clause to New York City, the player's owner, to take over his services, a figure that would be around 15 million euros.

---

wonder how much Benfica would end up selling him for in a years time.

Actually an interesting low cost option who can cover the wings and forward.

soul24rage

Taty Castellanos could close his signing for Benfica in the coming days, according to Mundo Deportivo. The Portuguese champion would pay the clause to New York City, the player's owner, to take over his services, a figure that would be around 15 million euros.

---

wonder how much Benfica would end up selling him for in a years time.

Actually an interesting low cost option who can cover the wings and forward.
Unless they are planning to sell Ramos this summer, not a fan of Taty going to Benfica as he'll face stiff competition.

Porque

Ivan Fresneda close to perennial losers Dortmund. With Vallaodolid relegation I can't imagine him costing too much.

With our RB situation, might be a consideration for us.

khaled_a_d

Ivan Fresneda close to perennial losers Dortmund. With Vallaodolid relegation I can't imagine him costing too much.

With our RB situation, might be a consideration for us.

Ivan is good talent, but he doesn't seem to be ready even for Dortmund.
Right now he doesn't excel in anything, and seems to be forced into first team football too soon.
Bigger talent than twitterverse favourite aka Arnau Martinez, but he is much inferior player atm.

Home of Barca Fans