Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Do you think he can fit a European top flight now?

Had high hopes for the guy, but seems like a Barca B signing at thus point, if we ever get him.

I have only watched his Atletico Mineiro match and was mightily unimpressed. Can't judge off of one game though.

Haven't watched since. Will have to watch more now he seems to be in better confidence.

So can't give an opinion based off of this season.

What I saw last season was not good aswell.

But worth following for sure as there seems to be an absence of talented wide players coming through right now.

Not a 35m player though which is what the clause we hold is. Nor as ready as Vitor Roque.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I have only watched his Atletico Mineiro match and was mightily unimpressed. Can't judge off of one game though.

Haven't watched since. Will have to watch more now he seems to be in better confidence.

So can't give an opinion based off of this season.

What I saw last season was not good aswell.

But worth following for sure as there seems to be an absence of talented wide players coming through right now.

Not a 35m player though which is what the clause we hold is. Nor as ready as Vitor Roque.

Looked involved from highlights tbh.
Also, Deivid Washington looks good for them

Espacio

Tell me you are 10 years old without telling me you are 10 years old...
no 1,5 years old
guess although i am 1,5 years old i can speak, read and write
whats wrong ????
these transfers are impossible ??????
if it is impossible we r not Barcelona
if u have any idea we can discuss

Porque

Looked involved from highlights tbh.
Also, Deivid Washington looks good for them

Another one to keep an eye on thanks.

Marcos Leonardo is with the U20 WC squad while guys like Vitor Roque, Endrick and Angelo were not allowed to go by their clubs.

If you want to see SA leagues, you can sign up to Fanatiz .com for a month and go through the games btw.

vuji_31

It seems Laporta is actually signing Ruben Neves, even sporting directors and Xavi already declined this idiot.

This club is crazy. No wonder we didn't win CL more then one CL with prime MSN.

This transfer shows what is everything wrong with this idiotic club.

Porque

It seems Laporta is actually signing Ruben Neves, even sporting directors and Xavi already declined this idiot.

This club is crazy. No wonder we didn't win CL more then one CL with prime MSN.

This transfer shows what is everything wrong with this idiotic club.

Going against the grain. Given our financial situation 30m+Neves for Ansu could make good financial sense.

Just retain a buyback option + % of future sale for Ansu in the deal.

Gives money to spend on other players and a short term option that in theory you can monetize in a year or two if he looks decent here. And gives the card to replace Ansu with someone younger, less injury history and perhaps more potential like Vitor Roque.

The key more than Xavi wanting him or not (and let's be honest, Xavi wanted Kessie and he doesn't play the same as what Xavi thought he was. So he has to give the SD profiles and we have to give him players, not the other way round) is to keep his wages low.

According to Capology Neves is on 1.4m NET at Wolves. If we double his wage (MAX!) then that is only 5m gross on the books.

But knowing Laporta and his friendship with Mendes, the fuckers would probably offer a windfall contract and give the cunt 5-8x what he is currently earning and subsequently price him out of any potential resale.

So yeah, that's my worry more than anything. But then that has been the problem with Barcelona since forever as it is a members owned club and not a business, so they inflate the contracts as it is not run for profit and by guys with short term presidential campaigns.

jamrock

The club has been pretty strict with it's new wage policy, so nothing to really suggest he'd overpaid a player like neves.

Even lewa is in relatively low wages.

I don't really get these knowing XYZ thing I hear in this board consistently.

JamDav1982

Lewa is not on low wages at all.

He won the lottery when got contract Barca gave him at 34 for 3 years at least.

For Neves it rumours true it would be to get an inflated fee for Fati and 70m profit as well as 10m saved in wages.

Then probably 14/15m odd for a season of Neves so around 65m+ on the accounts then they know would have a market for Never back to EPL after a year if doesnt grow on Xavi.

It may be that Laporta thinks they need to get this deal done to get back to 1-1 and from there Xavi can get the players he wants more easily.

This deal even being attempted would be about the salary cap more than anything else.

Last edited:

Porque

The club has been pretty strict with it's new wage policy, so nothing to really suggest he'd overpaid a player like neves.

Even lewa is in relatively low wages.

I don't really get these knowing XYZ thing I hear in this board consistently.

I use capology as the wages source. The other Jam has said some of their wages are sketchy, but they say they are verified so it's my general source atm.

When I see Kessie 4.3m net (from 2.2m), Ferran 4.8m net (from 1.5m) and Kounde 6.5 net (from 500k) I cry and wonder what they will offer Neves to be fair.

jamrock

I use capology as the wages source. The other Jam has said some of their wages are sketchy, but they say they are verified so it's my general source atm.

When I see Kessie 4.3m net (from 2.2m), Ferran 4.8m net (from 1.5m) and Kounde 6.5 net (from 500k) I cry and wonder what they will offer Neves to be fair.

Torres pains me.

Kessie is about fair given he was free and a champion coming in.

Kounde's raise is crazy idk what to say about that one TBH lol.

I guess his agent played Chelsea vs us to have us up his salary

Last edited:

vuji_31

Yeah, they give to much wages to idiots, and then when it is time to get top player, ohh we don't have money because we pay Busi 40mil per season, Alba 30mil per season and idiots like Fati and Feret for 10mil per season...

If we can get 70mil profit from that deal, then it is good thing.

Just 130mil less to go LOL.

Btw, on scale 1 to 10, how good is he, and why he stayed in Wolwes for so long, it is obvious something is lacking...

khaled_a_d

Torres is weird one, although I doubt his Man City wage.
Kounde is logical, Chelsea went after him twice, he was getting crazy pay raise anyway.
Kessie is good deal for a FA.

Would like to see numbers of other big clubs when they sign players.

Also, doubt numbers are very accurate, and even if accurate we have to consider parts of salaries are add-ons related to game time and achievements etc. So is that base salary or total full package?
It is just too complicated in football for cyber SD to have all details.

Porque

Nothing new on Prestianni? Guess that deal is dead. Shame as he is a right footed wide player and we lack talent on the LW. Looks a bit more ready than Echeverri from the highlights too.

Capology is not accurate.

They have FDJ on 700K a week when on nowhere near that.

I think it includes the deferrals.

khaled_a_d

Nothing new on Prestianni? Guess that deal is dead. Shame as he is a right footed wide player and we lack talent on the LW. Looks a bit more ready than Echeverri from the highlights too.

Prestianni looks a bit too small btw, which sometimes means nothing but others it makes you a new Giovinco.
Last I heard is Benfica strongly pushing for him, but no European club will be able to have anything official until he gets his Italian passport which is expected in July.

Home of Barca Fans