Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

🚨🚨| FC Barcelona will officially open talks with Manchester City for Bernardo Silva, once Frenkie De Jong is sold. Mendes & Laporta have agreed to offer less than ?100M, paid in 2-3 years

Neeraj

Have really been away from Barca and football in general after the season ended. What's going on in summary? I hear Dumbele is staying. I am guessing we're done for the summer with Kessie and Christensen and now what's pending, FDJ sale? How are we looking? Did Lewandowski fall through?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Have really been away from Barca and football in general after the season ended. What's going on in summary? I hear Dumbele is staying. I am guessing we're done for the summer with Kessie and Christensen and now what's pending, FDJ sale? How are we looking? Did Lewandowski fall through?

Raphinha is coming

Lewa is uncertain

Azpi and Alonso likely

Kounde seems a possibility

Bernardo a distant rumor

LFCB

I really like Raphinha, but how does our front line even work? We got Ferran for ?50m who might not even play now, ?65m for Rap; Dembele is staying and he'll be on ?8.5m.
Can we even buy a defence after all that?

Zidane82

I really like Raphinha, but how does our front line even work? We got Ferran for ?50m who might not even play now, ?65m for Rap; Dembele is staying and he'll be on ?8.5m.
Lewandowski...

khaled_a_d

Apparently Almeria are signing Kaiky for 7M (and 20% of future sale) from Santos
We have the right to match, doubt it will happen but I think we should

Porque

We should match. It's peanuts. But do we have peanuts yet?

Goes to show what good our clauses when Kaiky goes for 7-8m.

Edit.

Just want to add that if Almeria are interested then it was a good sign. Their scouting has been one of the better in Spain since the takeover.

Last edited:

Nucky

Ferran/Ansu on the left, Auba/Lewa as fowards and Dembele/Raphinha on the right.. Considiring Ansu and Dembele injury history, there is no doubt Ferran and Raphinha will play regulary..

Messi983

Apparently Almeria are signing Kaiky for 7M (and 20% of future sale) from Santos
We have the right to match, doubt it will happen but I think we should

Definitely should match but won't.

Love what Almeria are doing. Was affraid they'll go down the PSG/City route and try to buy "stars" when promoted but they continue to invest into talented kids.

So far they've signed:

- Gui Guedes (CM, 20) - Vitoria Guimaraes - 3m
- Martin Svidersky (DM, 19) - Man Utd U23 - free
- Arnau Sola (LB, 19) - Barca B - free (might leave on loan as they're already well covered at LB with another our former boy Akieme and former Valencia youngster Alex Centelles who has also renewed his contract last month)
- Marko Milovanovic (ST, 19) - Partizan - 3m (should be their next striker assuming they sell Sadiq)

And then a few "older" guys:

- Houboulang Mendes (RB, 24) - Lorient - free
- Alejandro Pozo (RB, 23) - Sevilla - 3m
- Srdjan Babic (CB, 26) - Red Star - 1m

They've used their buy options on those last two who were on loan at Almeria last year.

So they've spend around 10m in total which isn't that much. They were spending around 20m/season in last three years in Segunda and they've received 20% of Darwin's transfer fee (around 15m with more coming when L'pool will pay Benfica certain add-ons) and they want to get more for Sadiq than what they've got for Darwin. I doubt someone will really pay them 30m as he's a bit older and with lower ceilling than Darwin but probably should get close to 20m for Sadiq or just decide to keep him.

So I think we could definitely expect them to make a few "bigger" signings like Kaiky.

What I'm not sure about though is if Rubi is the right coach for them if they want anything more than probably struggle in a relegation battle next season.

khaled_a_d

We should match. It's peanuts. But do we have peanuts yet?

Goes to show what good our clauses when Kaiky goes for 7-8m.

Edit.

Just want to add that if Almeria are interested then it was a good sign. Their scouting has been one of the better in Spain since the takeover.

7M for 6 years, less than 1.17M per year amortization and we don't have to register him. Could just loan him to Almeria (an Emerson type of deal).
Honestly make too much sense to match. I also guess we won't but we will see.

Home of Barca Fans