Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

Blows my mind we are not signing a striker.

It's basically like hitting the 'I Quit' button on the entire season.

Raketa10

Blows my mind we are not signing a striker.

It's basically like hitting the 'I Quit' button on the entire season.

What's funny is the fact that our management doesn't know shit about scouting and footballers. Their knowledge is basically on the level of this forum. For example anyone would try to sign De Jong, you don't need a big footballing knowledge for that. When buying players who are not obvious fit we only have 2 ways of doing business:

1. To massively overpay big names not knowing if they will fit in this team or not

or

2. To sign some kind of (half)established name like Rodrigo (who on top of that is not good enough) for the large amount of money again regardless of the fact they won't be a good fit just as an alibi signing.

That's it. These are our ideas. If those two fall apart or we have no money left than we basically end up with no one or the likes of Boateng. There is no chance we'll find a good young prospect for small amount of money simply because we don't use scouting at all. It's embarrassing to watch how shitty our management board is. Unbelievable stuff, on the level of third tier team but with a much bigger resources that will dry out one day if we continue burning money like that.

It strikes me that no one mentioned Willian during this transfer window as our target. That's the only thing missing for reaching a stand up comedy level. :lol:

Last edited:

Barcilliant

You underestimate how bad Tottenham, Chelsea, United and Arsenal are. We are shitshow but these teams are huge shitshow. Chelsea has performed the best for expectations.

We would probably fight for 2-3 with City and Leicester.
Who gives a shit? We need to worry about ourselves and the fact that we have a shit board, entitled seniors and no real light at the end of the tunnel. There is no guarantee Victor Font wins the election and even if he does it will take at least a few seasons before we're a force again. So we're looking at 2023 or 2024. Golden eras rarely end well. Whether it's Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea or Milan. It always takes time to rebuild.

Barcilliant

So now we're looking at Willian? 😂 Had no idea he was a cf. Wtf!?? 😂

So much incompetence. Somehow that model of having former players in charge is failing. Abidal is really fucking up badly. A replacement for Suarez should have been bought last year or at the beginning of the season.

Messigician

So now we're looking at Willian? 😂 Had no idea he was a cf. Wtf!?? 😂

So much incompetence. Somehow that model of having former players in charge is failing. Abidal is really fucking up badly. A replacement for Suarez should have been bought last year or at the beginning of the season.

Who was available? We got Greaseman

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
No way! 100 million? Nah, we are dump enough to offer that much but Everton wouldn't reject that much. would they? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans