Barca Transfers and Rumors

ajnotkeith

If we are looking for a low cost winger, we should look into Daniele Verde from Spezia, in Serie A. 25 years old.

I watched some Spezia games this season to check on how Rey Manaj's loan was progressing but was really impressed with this player. Speedy, very technical, great dribbling and high work rate. Short but stocky.

Statistically he's very good. Since joining Spezia, he has 25 G+A in 3244 minutes, averaging a goal or assist every 129 minutes and a goal every 200 minutes. Good numbers for a winger playing for a 15th/16th level team.

You might have seen this goal from him that was a candidate for the Puskas : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3c6lacbyM

Giginho75

If we are looking for a low cost winger, we should look into Daniele Verde from Spezia, in Serie A. 25 years old.

I watched some Spezia games this season to check on how Rey Manaj's loan was progressing but was really impressed with this player. Speedy, very technical, great dribbling and high work rate. Short but stocky.

Statistically he's very good. Since joining Spezia, he has 25 G+A in 3244 minutes, averaging a goal or assist every 129 minutes and a goal every 200 minutes. Good numbers for a winger playing for a 15th/16th level team.

You might have seen this goal from him that was a candidate for the Puskas : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3c6lacbyM

C'mon! He's not a Barca profile, at all.
Cantera is full of this kind of players.

Messi983

Januzaj as a replacement for Adama (i.e. as a backup) on a short term contract with low wages wouldn't be the end of the world. No way he should come as a starter though.

That said, would still rather give a chance to Trincao or even Collado.

MTL_Barca

Barcelona are planning a revolution. There?s talk of 11 departures and 9 new players. [as]

Neto, Alves/Dest, Lenglet, Umtiti, Mingueza, Adama, Dembele, Luuuuk, Braithwaite

Currently already on loan: Coutinho, Trincao

Maybe Depay. Frenkie to get more cash for bums.

It looks like a lot but tbh that "revolution" would barely change anything. Only starters potentially getting replaced are Frenkie (likely by a worse player), Alves/Dest if old Azpi is better..., Dembele by Raphinha or god knows who, maybe Auba by Lewandowski if it works out.

Not looking so big anymore. Maybe CB as well depending on who we land, but Xavi will probably keep starting Pique anyway.

Would still be good to finally clean house by getting rid of most bums, but we'll probably get new bums in return unfortunately :lol:

Messigician

Angel Di Mar?a has offered himself to Barcelona. Bar?a analyzed the situation, but the priority is Raphinha and the age of the Argentine (34) could be a problem for his arrival.

? @mundodeportivo

Joan

Januzaj? Where did they come up with Januzaj from? I swear, it's like they hired Porque as a head of the transfers section in Sport but they mean it.

Joan

I mean there used to be this running joke that MD or Sport visits this forum since they linked players to Barca that were mentioned here.

Who knew that it was Porque all along. :coffee:

It's all fun until you realise Laporta hired him as our new sporting director :tata:

Porque

Got something brewing that will open up alot of sponsorship opportunities.

barcelona-s-new-player-ukrainian-dmytro-5e6cc67f827814a99c000011.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans