Barca Transfers and Rumors

Rory

I know rumours at the end of they day are rumours , but I have to say , not a single done deal or players we are rumoured with give me the feeling of 'that will strengthen the club". And the ones that do sound like bs or just dont make sense (Kounde). Just one mediocre player after the other.

Struggling to think of decent targets tbh. I can't see what Xavi's style of play actually is, so can't see what sort of players would improve it. We all know he's starting Busquets every game again next year so the midfield dynamic and teams style will stay the same. I don't know how you can even build around that. Would happily see us sign no one but start developing clear patterns of play, and phasing out veterans. Until they're gone we might as well sign these random free transfers that maybe we can sell on.

khaled_a_d

Why are you guys even replying to him. He is one of those guys who thinks he is superior to others, because he sees the unique skill set in Busi, that we mere mortals can't.

While in reality we won 3 CLs in 14 years with Busi in team, and in two of those (2009&2015) he was a non factor. The Barca way with Busi as main man, has brought the club more humiliations in Europe than titles.

Busi was really brilliant during 2015 campaign, people really underrate our midfield trio that year

xXKonan

In the 2014/15, the Midfield got shit and rightfully so at times for the lack of control and even creatitivity.

It was good at getting the ball quickly to the likes of MSN and Rakitic was key in helping protect the likes of Alves when he got forward.

xXKonan

@gerardromero
: “This morning I received a message that said: ‘You can't say anything, but be careful with a certain player because things are moving’”
@carpetasFCB

Zidane82

I know rumours at the end of they day are rumours , but I have to say , not a single done deal or players we are rumoured with give me the feeling of 'that will strengthen the club". And the ones that do sound like bs or just dont make sense (Kounde). Just one mediocre player after the other.

Yeah .. whilst Madrid sign Rudiger ( and probably Mbappe) and ManC sign bladdy Haaland

gregorrin10

Surely not fecking Lukaku

The other Chelsea forward actually. Timoooooo! :barcascarf::lol:

In all reality, he'd be a much better choice of the two. At least he has the speed and technique to possibly be a good Barca fit. Of course if he kept his finishing from Chelsea, we'd have two Ferrans in our lineup, but you gotta take the bad with the good. :p

Home of Barca Fans