Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

Mandžukić available. We should snap him up for 6 months as a super-sub role. Threat in air, immense work ethic and great team player.

If we -as a club -are honest with ourself, we have that super-sub in Suarez.
We just lack someone to bench him for good

Riordon

Suárez too heavy salary to be a sub. Also don’t think it’s good for the dressing room to have him as a sub. We shouldn’t be a veteran club. IMO, he has done his service and thanks for the years but need to go.

His friendship with Messi can be a problem when letting him go.

Riordon

Lol just seen that Thomas Partey has a 50m release clause. That’s ridiculously low. Best ATM midfielder and arguably one of the best in the world.

With such a low release he is my favorite to replace Busquest. 50m is nothing in this market really.

Andresito

Staff member
Lol just seen that Thomas Partey has a 50m release clause. That’s ridiculously low. Best ATM midfielder and arguably one of the best in the world.

With such a low release he is my favorite to replace Busquest. 50m is nothing in this market really.

That's interesting tbh. He could complement Frenkie and Arthur as the defensive midfielder. We won't have a lot of height in midfield but then again Busquets was never very good in the air.

At the same time we'd have 3 very hard working midfielders capable of both offense and defense, all three can basically play in all three midfield positions.

Riordon

That's interesting tbh. He could complement Frenkie and Arthur as the defensive midfielder. We won't have a lot of height in midfield but then again Busquets was never very good in the air.

At the same time we'd have 3 very hard working midfielders capable of both offense and defense, all three can basically play in all three midfield positions.

Partey is 185 cm though which is a great height. 50m is a no-brainer IMO, would be a steal. Have for long time wanted such a profile as our DM.

We should really do these deals when they are right in front of our eyes. Hurry the fuck up before a english team snap him.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Great shout. Keeping Busi in that starting CDM spot will be one of our downfalls, then again Partey coming with Valverde still as manager wouldn't make much difference.

Riordon

Put in a masterclass yesterday. Maybe the best midfielder in Spain right now IMO.

serghei

Yea, impressed with Thomas. Very razor sharp straight passes that hit the target dead on with few misplaced ones.

Messigician

Barca players want Neymar in & Dembele out? Pique slams club board for using media for fake reports.

Yikes there's a storm brewing between the players and the board.

FC433

^
I very much like Todibo. I like his build and I hope he gets his chances. Many want us to sign other CBs, but hopefully, we give JT what he needs to see if he is good enough before we look somewhere else.

Camavinga is very promising too, would not mind him one bit if he is around the 50m. The rest (aside from our own players.), I am not quite sure. Who is Thomas?

Home of Barca Fans