Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Yeah, and I think Ralf Rangnick deserves a lot of credit for what he's done over the years as well. Maybe we should think about getting him as a SD. Don't know if/how he'd work here under different circumstances (coming from a developing/selling team to a club where winning trophies every year is required) but we could do a lot worse than him. He could also bring Nagelsmann in a few years once the amigos are gone. Wouldn't be the worst plan but won't happen. He just doesn't have Barca DNA and s***. And well, he is apparently off to Milan. Will be interesting to see how he'll do there.

Porque

There is a way that Barcelona can have a strong feeder team. The only issue is that our board changes every 4/8 years so it would have to be a private project affiliated to the clubs current board. When a new team comes in they can easily break the deal defuncting the feeder program.

Imagine a feeder team by Bartomeu and his cronies then Laporta comes in. No way they maintain it.

But other than that, it would and can work really really well at the right strategtic location. Where? I'm not getting paid for this sh*t anymore, but I have mentioned it before.

Riordon

Apparently Tanguy Koussasi deal to RBL is off. We should be all over it. With over weak CB options regular first team minutes is not far away. And he is free transfer.

Come on Abidal.

Messi983

The Portuguese newspaper 'A Bola' has revealed Barcelona's interest in signing the Sporting Lisbon goalkeeper Luis Maximiano.

Bar?a are looking for a complement to Marc ter Stegen, the club's undisputed No.1. Maximiano, 21, would represent a bet for the future.

Maximiano joined Sporting in 2017 and has a contract until 2023. In addition to Bar?a, A Bola say other clubs, including Milan, are also keen on the goalkeeper, although no one has made an official move yet.

It would be an affordable deal, with the player rated ar around 16 million euros, according to the reports.

Messi983

Barcelona are on track to sign Senegalese left-back Souleymane Aw. The 21-year-old would join Bar?a B in an operation similar to Wagu?'s. The signing isn't finalised, but in total control. [md]

Sergio Akieme, who's 23, is likely to move on, since Bar?a can't guarantee him playing time in the first team. Sassuolo are among the teams interested in him. [md]

I really like Akieme and if we'll sell or include Firpo in the Lautaro deal I wouldn't mind giving him a chance as Alba backup for a year. We probably won't get another good LB with limited money this year and I prefer Akieme over signing PSG reject like Kurzawa.

As for Aw I doubt he has a first team future but he could be a good player for Barca B for a year or two until Alejandro Balde is ready.

Andresito

Staff member
Barcelona are on track to sign Senegalese left-back Souleymane Aw. The 21-year-old would join Bar?a B in an operation similar to Wagu?'s. The signing isn't finalised, but in total control. [md]

Wow, he's playing for a relegation side in France's third tier. Should be cheap, close to free lol.

Messi983

Yeah, and not even a starter there, has played just 6 games this season. He was a regular player for Senegal U20 and reached final of Africa U-20 CON and quarter-final of U20 WC last year though. That's where our scouts probably watched him.

Vilarrubi

In recent years, Everton have paid Barcelona more than 70 million euros: Gerard Deulofeu (6), Andre Gomes (27.5), Yerry Mina (30.2) and Lucas Digne (20). If they sign Jean-Clair Todibo for 25 million euros, that figure will rise to 98 million euros. [md]

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans