Barca - Real Sociedad 2-0

Morten

Should be a breeze for Barca, Sociedad has pretty much the worst away record in the league, and historically, they havent grabbed a point in like 20 years at camp nou.

Blaugrana Man

I kind of can't help but feel that we're going to lock up la Liga today. With a win over Sociedad and Madrid dropping points to Valencia, the title is practically ours.

I'd love for us to score a few before halftime and give Ney and Suarez a rest. It'd also be a great game for the Verminator to get his first minutes of the campaign.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I kind of can't help but feel that we're going to lock up la Liga today. With a win over Sociedad and Madrid dropping points to Valencia, the title is practically ours.

I'd love for us to score a few before halftime and give Ney and Suarez a rest. It'd also be a great game for the Verminator to get his first minutes of the campaign.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Let's beat Sociedad first and foremost. Real Madrid will win at home, I think.

viper76

Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Bartra Adriano - Rafinha Mascherano Xavi - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans