Barca pre-season 2019

BBZ8800

Rakitic's absent play in midfield is the reason we can't build out of our half whatsoever.

How would you rate Busi and Puig tonight?
Plus two fullbacks.

At least on my tv, Raki has been the best out of these 5 in these 20 minutes.

My tv might be biased.

Laplacian

wow shut the fuck up with that bullshit. keep politics out of football and also football forums

Hilariously enough the club you support (I'm assuming you support FC Barcelona) bases a vast majority of its identity as a club on politics, particularly Catalan identity and self-determination; hell the club's name is a protest in of itself. Historically football and subsequently football clubs are a product of their communities, the developed sub-cultures are a reflection of their environment, thus politics is inherently intertwined with a lot of Football clubs in Europe.

mc_lovin

Rakitic was certainly the most active, because we tried to build up in right midfield. But the first 10 minutes when they pressed him he looked lost. Its getting better though.

BBZ8800

Rakitic was certainly the most active, because we tried to build up in right midfield. But the first 10 minutes when they pressed him he looked lost. Its getting better though.

When they pressed him, he was lost true.

But when he is not pressed, he is the only guy out of 3 midfielders, two fullbacks and Perez who can make a decent forward pass.

Basically, Rakitic and Griezmann were the only creators.

Home of Barca Fans