Barca draws Milan

Cristofol

Providing the Italians don't try to do us over with their dodgy pitch again I'm looking forward to this dhdshdfhjfdjhgf

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Have to say that this was the tie I wanted most. Miiiiilan are not the team they used to be and the travel time is relatively short. I think we can all be very confident about progressing.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah, let's not got there.

Looking forward to these matchups
Josh?

Yeah sure, i didn't expect to go far, i think we have been underestimated to the max & actually play rather well despite league position. De Jong is rules out for the season who would've really come in handy, but we thrive on being the underdogs. I also think Barcelona's narrow play will suit Milan better than constant wingplay.

I expect Barcelona to win but i don't genuinely think it's a given. But yeah sure i'm excited.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the matches last year.

aki13

Hmmm.

Gonna be tough, but as we saw last season if we are calm and play our game we can squeeze through

Nestor

I dont remember how do they decide quarter-finals semis and so on? Is it allready decided and if it is how does the "tree" look?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There will be one more draw where quarters and potential opponents in semis will be decided.

F

Flavia

I dont remember how do they decide quarter-finals semis and so on? Is it allready decided and if it is how does the "tree" look?
There will be another draw, and then the paths will be decided.

Home of Barca Fans