Barca draws Man City

J

Jayuk

Fernandinho and Nasri back, so only Aguero missing. Fernandinho back is massive for City (if he's match fit and plays), him and Yaya have been colossus in the middle of the park this season.

I'm going for 2-1 City, i would have gone 4-2 if Aguero was playing, as they'd play their normal game and be confident out scoring whoever is put in front of them leaving them vulnerable at the back, but have a feeling they'll pack the midfield tonight with Yaya/Fernandihno/Silva/Garcia or Milner and Navas or Nasri.

And just start Negredo up front on his own.

I'd have:-

----Fernandihno--Yaya
-Navas----Nasri------Silva
---------Negredo---------

serghei

Fernandinho and Nasri back, so only Aguero missing. Fernandinho back is massive for City (if he's match fit and plays), him and Yaya have been colossus in the middle of the park this season.

I'm going for 2-1 City, i would have gone 4-2 if Aguero was playing, as they'd play their normal game and be confident out scoring whoever is put in front of them leaving them vulnerable at the back, but have a feeling they'll pack the midfield tonight with Yaya/Fernandihno/Silva/Garcia or Milner and Navas or Nasri.

And just start Negredo up front on his own.

I'd have:-

----Fernandihno--Yaya
-Navas----Nasri------Silva
---------Negredo---------

You're a City fan, right?

J

Jayuk

Well, you wouldn't be a smart one, since you think Aguero's impact on a game is bigger than Messi's. And Messi's only... Aguero's idol.

Do you play too much FIFA?

Who said anything about Messi? Aguero is City's most important player so of course if he doesn't play it changes tactics and Citys approach COULD be different.

Let me remind you, the first leg is in Manchester. Barcelona's tactics will also be different, Barcelona's aim tonight will be to win of course but a draw will also be an excellent result, a 2-1 loss will also be a good result for Barcelona imo, they need to score as City will probably score at the Nou Camp.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I like to see a Manchester City without Yaya Toure and see if he is the most important player for City or Aguero is. I say Yaya is more vital for City than Kun.

serghei

Do you play too much FIFA?

Who said anything about Messi? Aguero is City's most important player so of course if he doesn't play it changes tactics and Citys approach COULD be different.

Let me remind you, the first leg is in Manchester. Barcelona's tactics will also be different, Barcelona's aim tonight will be to win of course but a draw will also be an excellent result, a 2-1 loss will also be a good result for Barcelona imo, they need to score as City will probably score at the Nou Camp.

I don't even know why I'm replying to this, but you said that you think City will beat 2-1, because Aguero doesn't play. With Aguero, you say City wins 4-2. So, I guess Aguero scores two goals and one own goal.

And City's aproach isn't based on one player.

J

Jayuk

I don't even know why I'm replying to this, but you said that you think City will beat 2-1, because Aguero doesn't play. With Aguero, you say City wins 4-2. So, I guess Aguero scores two goals and one own goal.

And City's aproach isn't based on one player.

What are you talking about and why is the other guy posting one of these faces :lol: below?

I've already explained myself once, but since it hasn't penetrated let me lay it out all simply for you with little bullet points.

====
. City with Agureo, free scoring averaging 4 goals a game but frail at the back.
. City without Aguero, obviously not as strong/not as free scoring and vs Barcelona tactics will probably be adapted that probably would not have been if Aguero was playing.
===

Sunk in yet?

zanela

There's only been one unwelcomed member, that BF has never been able to get rid. A native city fan originally called BlueDuck. A bigot of the highest order, who just keeps coming back. He'd be the creator of these pseudo accs, I reckon.

serghei

There's only been one unwelcomed member, that BF has never been able to get rid. A native city fan originally called BlueDuck. A bigot of the highest order, who just keeps coming back. He'd be the creator of these pseudo accs, I reckon.

I see he made the account in december. Right after the CL draw probably.

aki13

One thing I don't get is, the fact Manchester City say they should be able to beat Barca by playing their own game and standing toe to toe.

Yet they are maybe going for 5 in midfield and are letting the grass grow as long as possible???????

Do Man City fans consider that toe to toe or trying desperately to get every advantage as they think they need it?

aki13

Toe to toe surely includes, inviting your opponents to play as well and as strongly as possible and then beating them.

serghei

One thing I don't get is, the fact Manchester City say they should be able to beat Barca by playing their own game and standing toe to toe.

Yet they are maybe going for 5 in midfield and are letting the grass grow as long as possible???????

Do Man City fans consider that toe to toe or trying desperately to get every advantage as they think they need it?

Talkin' is PR. Doing is smth different.

Home of Barca Fans