Atletico de Madrid

Cule4life

The Culest
Is Savic good now? How did he do at Fiorientina? I only saw him play for them a couple times. He was useless at City.

City ruin players. You cant judge him by his time there. He will be a backup to Godin and Gimenez. With Simeone's magic i think Savic will do fine

PhilS

Is Savic good now? How did he do at Fiorientina? I only saw him play for them a couple times. He was useless at City.

If Chulo wants him, that's a good indication that he will fit right in. You need to be a particular type of player to do well at AM, so how you did elsewhere is not that good a predictor.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Savic came in with immense pressure on his shoulders. He was only 21 when City won the league, mind you. And, IIRC, his father had committed suicide just prior to his move to City.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Because he loves Inter.

Can't wait until Mancini gets Inter into a decent position before making everyone hate him because he is insufferable and hand over the team to Simeone who will take the team to top 3 when Thohir gets a hard on and spends more money into this team to attract top players.

I just hope serie A gets the 4th position in European standings because Inter is not a top 3 team but very possibly a top 4.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I understood that. I just thought you assumed that Serie A were in 5th place in UEFA rankings and would need to be 4th to get their additional CL spot.
Never mind then. :)

Oh no.

Serie A is two years of performing well in Europe and EPL/DBL performing poorly from making it back into top 3 European leagues, they could even climb to 2nd, but the key will be Roma/Fiorentina/Lazio doing well in the CL and for Juve to have a similar performance as last year (semis). European leagues rise and fall in the Europa league, that is where Italy lost its place and that is where it is gaining it back. That is where Spain pushed so far away as #1 too.

serghei

I just hope serie A gets the 4th position in European standings because Inter is not a top 3 team but very possibly a top 4.

Europa League is also a way to get into CL groups now, not just your domestic league. Spain has 5 teams in CL. It's about time teams treat the EL in the most serious way possible.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

CKxi3LCVAAEYqFc.jpg:large

wtf

Home of Barca Fans