Atletico de Madrid

CuleLife4Life

Watched the game and I'm glad they didn't back down from Real but annoyed that they seemed to have stayed in the same form as last year with the addition of better players.

Mandzukic is the new Diego Costa. I see Ramos getting a red at the 2nd leg.

I guess I was one of those who saw them collapsing during the season and going back to being eternal 3rd placers but I don't think that will be the case at all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No way are they collapsing. Simeone is already one of the best managers in the game and I think losing CL only helped in terms of keeping his troops hungry. New guys also look eager to fight, both Mandzo and Siqueira almost got red cards yesterday.

zanela

Just watched the sec half from last night. A bit underwhelmed at the lack of intensity, and quality of football on display. The Ramos-Mandžukić faceoff has nothing on Pepe-Costa, personally. A dull affair allround.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just watched the sec half from last night. A bit underwhelmed at the lack of intensity, and quality of football on display. The Ramos-Mandžukić faceoff has nothing on Pepe-Costa, personally. A dull affair allround.

VagueImmaculateChrysomelid.gif

What did you expect from a Madrid Derby?

zanela

The Costa vs Pepe duel was quite entertaining.

My 3 fav MAD derby moments: Burgos having a go at Carlos Delgado, who I think is still haunted by the episode. Pepe poking fun at Costa, after earning him a yellow, and the best of all Cristiano trying to bring referee's attention to garcia's slap on Pepe, by enacting it on himself. Classic. :lol:

I

instinct

Casillas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão; Modric, Kroos, Xabi Alonso; James, Benzema, Bale.

Moya; Juanfran, Godín, Miranda, Siqueira; Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Raúl García, Griezmann, Mandzukic

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans