Ashley Cole

F

Frejsgodes

Jordi Alba is better than Cole. He's also better than Evra.

Robbie

ashleymoney.jpg

If someone had to miss, thank the football gods it was Ca$hley.

B

barcelonista

Why did I know Robbie would come out with something like that? :D

By the way: Adriano > Jordi Alba >>> A. Cole.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I love the way you can discern so much from someone's body language. That's one of my favorite things to do while watching pk's, try to see who's out of it. With that said, am I the only one that saw this miss coming? I mean it's written all over his face, he has no confidence to where he's going to shoot. You can even kinda see how he hesitated to shoot left, and then at the last instant changed his mind resulting in a very poor shot and a very easy save for Buffon. Idk, but I had a very strong vibe that he was shitting himself right before taking it and I can confirm it now.

E

estranged

There is another hobby of his that may well be added to his list of hobbies, but he threatened to sue anybody who 'accuses' him of it a few years back :D

Jenks

Jordi fucking Alba is not a better left back than Ashley Cole. You lot are either delusional or just trolling me :lol:

E

estranged

Well we'll have to wait a few years before we can answer that resolutely. Alba needs to win a few things first, a European championship will be a good starting point, and a transfer to Barca will only help his cause.

Jenks

Well we'll have to wait a few years before we can answer that resolutely. Alba needs to win a few things first, a European championship will be a good starting point, and a transfer to Barca will only help his cause.

Oh I've no doubt that he could possibly be the better player in the future, he just definitely isn't right now in my view.

Home of Barca Fans