Arturo Vidal

wisconsincule

Depending on how Vidal adapts Id bench Busi. Alba-Umtiti-Pique-Semedo Coutinho-Rakitic-Vidal-Dembele Suarez-Messi. I don’t know why but I’m fading Busi. Don’t get me wrong he’s a great player but I don’t think we can win the champions league starting him Suarez and Messi all in the same lineup. The defensive work rate just isn’t there. If we do intact go with 4-4-2 again I think we’d be more successful with two more hard working midfielders playing the double pivot.

Vilarrubi

Depending on how Vidal adapts Id bench Busi. Alba-Umtiti-Pique-Semedo Coutinho-Rakitic-Vidal-Dembele Suarez-Messi. I don’t know why but I’m fading Busi. Don’t get me wrong he’s a great player but I don’t think we can win the champions league starting him Suarez and Messi all in the same lineup. The defensive work rate just isn’t there. If we do intact go with 4-4-2 again I think we’d be more successful with two more hard working midfielders playing the double pivot.

Busi being bad at defending is a myth.. he's always up there in terms of tackles and interceptions. He's poor sometimes when the other team counters because of his pace but that's it. Also he hasn't been the problem for us in midfield, it's the players around him, as a CDM he can sit in that gap between the midfield and CB's and pass it around there.. but when you have CM's doing that too that's when you get an ineffective midfield like we've seen. Busi is the least of our problems.

hamoon32

Very decent transfer, especially for that price, but the Vidal-Busi-Rakitic trio which Valverde will probably use against big teams is so old, unexciting and defensive. Max 2 of those 3 should play at the same time.

Home of Barca Fans