Arturo Vidal

serghei

To get character we should stop pampering our stars and bench then when they slack off. Senior players do what they want with our managers. Start some fresh blood in the CL. Hungry players.

Raketa10

Well after signing Vidal our only remaining target should be De Jong. Rabiot is definitely out of the picture.

Joan

Vidal on his day is the best B2B in the world and it ain’t even close. The thing is: should a 32 yo B2B be our priority atm ?

He's 31, will be 32 next May. Obviously the player Valverde wants. If he can give us a good season or two, then it's a good deal. I'm afraid of his decile, though. There aren't many available options, however.

xXKonan

>Squad lacks Character
>Chase Rabiot

Me What? Vidal adds Character, Rabiot? all you will get is him crying and his mom pampering him like a little princess if he doesn't get to start and play in his favorite position.

Jakabor

If the squad lacks character then why the fuck would you sign a guy who has no character whatsoever apart from being his mom's little prince?

I mean, a jerk off has character. Just not the character you want at a club.

Wasn't Rabiot the guy who taunted Barca before we knocked them out of the CL in epic fashion?

henias

Best we not get FDJ now, let him continuing develop in Ajax first and EV's position is still in doubt. See how things goes and then FDJ can fully flourish here.

Raketa10

Well to be fair if Vidal can remain fit he can contribute much in the next year or two until our youngsters develop but CAN HE STAY FIT?

Best we not get FDJ now, let him continuing develop in Ajax first and EV's position is still in doubt. See how things goes and then FDJ can fully flourish here.

Well I agree but what if someone else hijacks him? I realy don’t want another “Modric case”!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The pursuit of Rabiot never dies... We are so hell bent on pissing PSG off when we need to get on really good terms with them.

Home of Barca Fans