Arturo Vidal

Vilarrubi

I am not sure if Vidal is better. Paulinho scores a decent amount of goals, rarely gets injured, work-ethic is great, with no off-pitch issues and is 30. Vidal scores once in a great while, with knee issues, has off-pitch issues and is 31.

Paulinhos goals masked his overall performance in the season.. started well and got worse towards the end with more basic stuff like his passing and pressing.

YodaMaster

Even though I’m not the happiest one with this transfer, we still have to recognize that Arturo Vidal is a great player. No point in comparing him with Paulinho cause Vidal is 10000 times better.

My only problem with that transfer is that it’s his Spanish Brazilian teammate that our board should have gone for first !

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1025111172457132035[/tw]

FFS, finally!!!

If he was coming he would have posted a picture of him in the Chilean shirt.

This tweet shows his utmost loyalty to Bayern. Se queda. :)

Here goes my futile attempt to be in denial of the inevitable... :unwell:

Joan

Vidal also scores often.

For instance, last season in the league Paulinho scored every 215, Vidal every 243 minutes. Vidal is a better player, there's no doubt. We'll see if he keeps the level, though.

Paulinho is a better scorer, also no doubt.

Don Andrésº8

vidal and busi in the mid would be great, we need players like this for the non work that messi, suarez and dembele do when its to defend

El Flaco

[tw]1025103997252907015[/tw]

[Fernando Polo] After the last negotiations with Bayern, the agreement can be closed for less than €20m and the player would sign for 3 years. The only thing missing is the agreement with the player for his wages.

[tw]1025120335828590594[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He apparently won't be available until Mid/Late September. Still recovering from his knee surgery so taking his training step by step.

Home of Barca Fans