Arturo Vidal

Messi983

Arturo Vidal will leave Barcelona for free (or a symbolic fee), just like Rakitić, in order to sign for Inter Milan. The Chilean's departure could be announced today. [@tjuanmarti]

Vidal was generous and didn't ask Bar?a to pay the remaining year of his contract. [@tjuanmarti]

serghei

:lol: Nobody wants to pay anything for these supposed stars.

It's like one of those yard sales, when you sell some old furniture with dust on and cracks and nobody wants to buy it for anything more than 2-3 dollars.

khaled_a_d

:lol: Nobody wants to pay anything for these supposed stars.

It's like one of those yard sales, when you sell some old furniture with dust on and cracks and nobody wants to buy it for anything more than 2-3 dollars.

Well, how many players in that age get their clubs transfer fee?
I mean in all our history, I only remember Mascherano? and that was due to him leaving midseason, the likes of Henry and Marquez left for free.
Juve might pay Higuain & Khedira to leave

JamDav1982

Leaving for free costs the club around 6m on the books.

Media making out 'generous' from Vidal or victory not to pay him this final year when he and Inter are main winner.

Had to go but not a good deal all round for Barca and a loss financially.

mc_lovin

I cant understand how he didnt get more shit here. Hes downright terrrible. Easily our worst midfielder - behind the likes of Rakitic, Roberto and Busquets. But he looks like a warrior. Thats all I guess.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I cant understand how he didnt get more shit here. Hes downright terrrible. Easily our worst midfielder - behind the likes of Rakitic, Roberto and Busquets. But he looks like a warrior. Thats all I guess.

He was comfortably better than Raki and Busquets in the last 2 years.

Home of Barca Fans