Arturo Vidal

Porque

BREAKING: Koeman spoke with Arturo Vidal to allow him to find a team - MD

Avengers-Endgame-Thanos-deleted-scene-1233435.jpg

KingLeo10

It's almost like a coach that is a 2 time CL winner with PSV and Barca as one of the stars knows what it takes to compete at the elite level.

Messigician

It's almost like a coach that is a 2 time CL winner with PSV and Barca as one of the stars knows what it takes to compete at the elite level.

And pretty much failed at every managerial job he's ever had.

Good players do not make good managers most of the time

Richard.H

Can someone explains what contract termination is.. I mean financially speaking.. What's the catch for the club?

I don't really understand what it is either. Doesn't the club have to pay the remaining wages to the player? You can't just stop paying wages unless something serious happened. I'm under the assumption that it just means the club will pay the remaining wages and tell the player he's not part of the team anymore.

KingLeo10

I don't really understand what it is either. Doesn't the club have to pay the remaining wages to the player? You can't just terminate a contract and stop paying wages unless something serious happened. I'm under the assumption that it just means the club will pay the remaining wages and tell the player he's not part of the team anymore.

Just terminating without any/much guaranteed money is stuff only NFL can get away with.

And that's the reason why the league is so competitive. Nobody gets to freeload. Not even legends like Tom Brady or Rodgers or Brees.

Raketa10

They will for sure try to reach an agreement with those 4 players. I sincerely doubt any of them will be willing to give up a significant part of their salary. To be fair why would they? With Suarez and Raki it's only one year left so it will be easier to find some kind of solution but with Vidal and especially Umtiti it will be much harder.

Home of Barca Fans