Arsenal

Robbie

Bayern have only conceded 7 goals in the last 6 months. They're the most defensively solid club in the world, and we're only super-clinical once in a blue moon. It'll take a miracle to knock them out, but that won't stop me from hoping we do.

Garrus

Bayern have only conceded 7 goals in the last 6 months. They're the most defensively solid club in the world, and we're only super-clinical once in a blue moon. It'll take a miracle to knock them out, but that won't stop me from hoping we do.
Yeah only 7 in Bundesliga!!, And all it shows is how pathetic the teams in there are, Bayern is way too good for that league ( At least for this season)
In CL, Bayern conceded 7 goals, Which believe it or not is below average for the qualified teams, PSG conceded only 3, Juventus 4, And many between 5-6, And they were only able to keep a clean sheet once

footyfan

Calma, calma
They are not at the same time

Arsenal Bayern 19th Feb
Milan Barca 20th Feb

Sweet. Just confirmed through the UEFA website that you're right. The only clash among the big games would be Man Utd-Madrid and Shakhtar-Dortmund which happen at the same time. But I think it's a fairly easy decision to make.

Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
A

Athletic

Yeah only 7 in Bundesliga!!, And all it shows is how pathetic the teams in there are, Bayern is way too good for that league ( At least for this season)
In CL, Bayern conceded 7 goals, Which believe it or not is below average for the qualified teams, PSG conceded only 3, Juventus 4, And many between 5-6, And they were only able to keep a clean sheet once
Or how terrible Barcelona is considering they conceded more in a less superior league

Robbie

It's a toss-up. Depends on which side turns up. Good Arsenal or shite Arsenal. Good Liverpool or shite liverpool

loozy

I hope they play like this against Bayern...Now that I think about it, that is another unmissable tie. Unfortunately, it's at the same time as the Barca games.

Even if they like this against Bayern, they will not score goals that easily but will concede because Mandzukic is on brilliant form and so is Ribery.

Home of Barca Fans