Arsenal

Cristofol

Arsenal really don't need RVP they have several players capable of scoring, who have proved that, if any area in the squad 'needs' someone it's the defense, they need one or two solid full backs, the injuries their defense takes is getting ridiculous. Arsenal aren't lacking in talent (especially not in the attacking aspects) what they are lacking in is consistency. Saying that I'd like to see a bit from Goldi Poldi he's better than what he's been this season. Podolski - Giroud - Walcott phwaoor

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Arsenal really don't need RVP they have several players capable of scoring, who have proved that, if any area in the squad 'needs' someone it's the defense, they need one or two solid full backs, the injuries their defense takes is getting ridiculous. Arsenal aren't lacking in talent (especially not in the attacking aspects) what they are lacking in is consistency. Saying that I'd like to see a bit from Goldi Poldi he's better than what he's been this season. Podolski - Giroud - Walcott phwaoor

Giroud is another Chamakh. Podolski is only good for Germany. They would be fighting for the title now if they had RVP. #fact

Cristofol

Yeah 5 goals in eight games obvious Chamakh form...
They do not lack goal scorers, they have a good 3 or 4 players who can score goals, there is no doubt Van Persie improves anybodies squad because he is a great talent but Arsenal's problems are not down to goals, unless we are talking about conceding them. They keep having to use a make shift back 4 and both of their goalkeepers are shaky and make school boy errors. Problems with goalkeeping being amplified with defensive slip ups, and the sheer inconsistency with Arsenal, they can be solid at the back, impossible to get the ball off, terrorizing opponent defense one day then for the next 3 games they're being kept on the back peg, struggling to keep the ball out of their own half. That is the reason Arsenal are not likely trophy contenders, those problems stunting their performances would not magically vanish with Van Persie still being there. They have players who can and do score, goals really isn't their problem

Banana-Rama

Yeah 5 goals in eight games obvious Chamakh form...
They do not lack goal scorers, they have a good 3 or 4 players who can score goals, there is no doubt Van Persie improves anybodies squad because he is a great talent but Arsenal's problems are not down to goals, unless we are talking about conceding them. They keep having to use a make shift back 4 and both of their goalkeepers are shaky and make school boy errors. Problems with goalkeeping being amplified with defensive slip ups, and the sheer inconsistency with Arsenal, they can be solid at the back, impossible to get the ball off, terrorizing opponent defense one day then for the next 3 games they're being kept on the back peg, struggling to keep the ball out of their own half. That is the reason Arsenal are not likely trophy contenders, those problems stunting their performances would not magically vanish with Van Persie still being there. They have players who can and do score, goals really isn't their problem

i wouldn't take much notice of redmadridista, it is quite obvious from his posts that he is just trying to troll and wind people up, he even does it to united fans, he is only here to annoy people...........

Cristofol

i wouldn't take much notice of redmadridista, it is quite obvious from his posts that he is just trying to troll and wind people up, he even does it to united fans, he is only here to annoy people...........

Ah I see, I'm new here as you can see so I don't know the 'locals' yet, though I was wondering what mandril was doing on a Barça forum but now I know haha and you're from London? Awesome cool place, been there many times

Banana-Rama

Ah I see, I'm new here as you can see so I don't know the 'locals' yet, though I was wondering what mandril was doing on a Barça forum but now I know haha and you're from London? Awesome cool place, been there many times

awesome dude, welcome to the forum................

Ketoth

Deserved win for Swansea.

We've been poor since West Ham. Got to find ourselves. We'll finish top 4, no doubt.

Have to say, my fellow Arsenal fans are a really fickle bunch, poor support. One minute Wenger is great the next "Wenger out Guardiola in" :wub:

Dibs like these happen every season, yet Wenger always manages to turn it around, and I'm confident he'll do the same again. Might get worse before it gets better.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Arsenal look like its April and its not even Christmas yet...

Ursegor

World Champion
Last season at this point they had 29 points and were sitting 5th in the table, 7 points below Manchester United. And that already was a desastrous start for them (2-8 in OT etc.).

Now they have 21 points and are sitting 10th in the table. 15 points below United. But hey. Henry will surely come back to help out during the MLS winter break.

Home of Barca Fans