Arsenal

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I don't get them. I know they are all about "positive finances" and that s*** but from the invincibles team to the laughing stock of all top clubs in Europe. Just because they are dirty penny pinchers.
From what I've heard they have the money but won't spend it. Wenger's brain is still stuck in the 90's and 00's when it comes to transfers. He will bid for a player...get told by the club they want more...and he won't budge on it.

Pablo Escobar

Well, we started in 2008 with 1p in 2 games so who knows :pep:

Xerdan is their only transfer who basically a replacement in the squad for Arteta. Don't see how they can hope for a good season. :blush:

Robbie

https://twitter.com/JWTelegraph/status/768884537686368256

Arsenal have had bids accepted today for Mustafi (£35m) as well as Perez (£17m). Total spending on fees this window is now close to £100m

ed57b344b62d04200a18f18b0ab3389d_large

Alarcón

Especially Mustafi? Until Arsenal were interested in Perez, I had never heard of that guy. Another bang average striker for Arsenal, with the money the forked out for these kind of players they could have bought Messi by now. And you think buying Mustafi is a joke. Lol

Pablo Escobar

There were rumors of Lucas Perez coming to Barca as well this summer.

He's 28, practically Deportivo signed a 6 year younger version of himself knowing he's wanted by bigger clubs and Arsenal payed his release clause. They've already nicknamed him the "Spanish Vardy".

They're two panic signings in a team of panic signings, even their captain Per was a 31 August transfer after they the 2-8 with United, they can make 2 squads of panic signings from the past 6-7 years.

This is how they like to spend their expensive ticket money, one of my friends recently moved to London got himself a Red Membership and is going to the clash with Chelsea in late September, those ticks cost a lot, well, at least he got a relatively good view one.

PS: I saw parts of the game vs. Watford, wtf Arsenal, they have red kits, blue away kits but used the black-yellow kits against Watford?

Last edited:

RaidersGunz

Care to explain why it's stupid? Also - nothing has been agreed, there's a lot of rumours at the moment.

Gnabry has had 2 bad knee injuries the type of injuries that could ruin a youngster. He's hardly featured for us, and has a couple of fancy looking goals but he isn't the complete package.

Plus we have Jeff and Willock as two wide players who are at a similar level.

He is also out of contract next summer, so if he doesn't agree to sign before the window shuts, we have to sell.

With all of the above in mind, £8m is starting to look really nice.

RaidersGunz

Not a panic buy, more like "Plan C" striker.

Vardy decided against signing for us, and we couldn't get Morata, so we had to turn to Perez.

Panic buy is selling a striker the day before the window closes and you spend the last day searching for somebody, anybody, that you can sign.

See Liverpool buying Carroll for £35m on the 31st of Jan.

Home of Barca Fans