Arsenal

johan

Does anyone know when the new Arsenal home kit will be released?

Next season and it will be made by Puma

Arsenal need some guys in the team who have won something when as an Arsenal fan I here Walcott talking about what it takes to win the league I am thinking and what do you know about it, I am sure the rest of the team do as well, that's one of the reasons I really want Higuain

johan

Not yet you cant believe the papers according to all media sources 3 weeks ago he was an Arsenal player

adil_909

Of course.

same thing every season, linked with x, y, z, don't sign anyone, and make some mercy purchases to appease fans in the last few days of the window. so sad for such a financially stable club located in one of the world's greatest cities, so sad that they cannot attract players.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
same thing every season, linked with x, y, z, don't sign anyone, and make some mercy purchases to appease fans in the last few days of the window. so sad for such a financially stable club located in one of the world's greatest cities, so sad that they cannot attract players.
It's down to Wenger... As long as they stick with him, they would do the same! Have good money, give some share of it to Wenger mind you, buy cheap players and participate in CL!!

I don't think they can't attract the players... Arshavin and Cazorla say otherwise! Even if it is the case, it's ultimately down to Wenger as I explained above!!

Gohan

Super Saiyan
e3yrepem.jpg

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Man Und to sign Fabregas
Chelsea to sign Rooney
Madrid to sign Suarez
Napoli to sign Higuain
and Arsenal to sign Autographs

Haha, couldn't help it. :D