Arsenal

vegitot

Sadly Arsenal have a tough opening fixture away to Palace ..

It's a good way to test their strength. I think Arsenal will finish in top 4 this season and will fight for Europa league tittle.

Premier league, as long as Pep and Klopp are there, no chance for other teams this season.

Zidane82

It's a good way to test their strength. I think Arsenal will finish in top 4 this season and will fight for Europa league tittle.

Premier league, as long as Pep and Klopp are there, no chance for other teams this season.
Maybe ... both Liverpool and ManC will have to make changes to their tried and trusted systems though this season

serghei

Agreed. They have no place in title race. I hope they don't choke UCL spot like last year. That was a textbook choke.

Yea, legit choke, even though usually it's an overused term. This season they are stronger, but so is the team that finished 4th ahead of them last season, and Conte is probably top 5 manager. Chelsea is gonna be the unknown factor, and United with an underdog chance, but they could very well finish off Ten Hag's career at the top.

Gnidrologist

They looked average as always. Well drilled in pinging the ball around with pace, but no creativity or coherent tactical ideas imo. Jesus and Zincenko look like good improvements for them, but not enough for significant uplift. That's just first impression.

serghei

They looked average as always. Well drilled in pinging the ball around with pace, but no creativity or coherent tactical ideas imo. Jesus and Zincenko look like good improvements for them, but not enough for significant uplift. That's just first impression.

I quite agree. They seem like a featherweight fighter with a lot of work-rate but low KO power. Still might be enough for 4th depending on how United and Chelsea present themselves.

Frankly Tottenham should make 3rd as it stands. I can see them having a great season and then it's over with the obligatory Conte meltdown when he sees he can't challenge the top 2.

Porque

Arsenal always look good when things go their way. Get them on the ropes and they crumble. A bit like that chick in the UFC who likes other chicks.

Zidane82

Average ?

The first half they were fabulous.. just ran out of steam in the second half against a tremendously tough tackling ( and fouling ) Palace.

With a tougher ref they would have won even more easier

Home of Barca Fans