Arsenal

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Finally, a good honest opinion on Ozil, everyone else I spoke to said said he was super brilliant the whole 2nd half blah blah and battered me when I suggested he wasn't THAT good. I didn't believe it, so I decide to ask you. :p

RaidersGunz

"Would you sell to Arsenal if the price was high enough?"

Jose Mourinho:“My answer is not important because the owner is the owner, he is the person with the perspective I admire a lot, respect a lot,”
“He respects a lot of people who do important things for him. Since 2004 to 2014-15, Cech has had 10 years of success with the club, 10 years of unbelievable behaviour. I will have to accept any decision that the owner has. If it were my choice, I’m different. I have the same respect for Petr that everybody at the club has, but my answer [to a proposed move to Arsenal] would be: ‘No way.’ If the answer is different I will accept that, I have to. But at every club that is interested in Petr I can find a player that I like in that team, too.”

YESSSSSSS OMG WE COULD SIGN CECH! FINALLY A GOOD KEEPER.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently Mou is interested in Walcott or Ox. Would much rather try for Ox if we do indeed try to get an Arse player. Doubt it though, Cech will go for money only.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't rate Theo super highly but getting somebody back from Arse would be good tbh. In all honesty I'd probably be in favour of that since it's not like we could get a good price for Cech anyway due to his age. Heard £10m max.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Cech's move to Arsenal may be a drawn out transfer saga. Mou wants Ox, Arsenal said no. Chelsea will continue to say they will allow Cech to go to Arsenal but we're going to be pains in the ass about it. Fair enough.

Robbie

https://vine.co/v/e5KlWKnUbIq :worthy:

If this actually happens, then we might be in the title race next season! Haven't had a proper keeper since Lehmann, and a world class one can save you 15+ points a season. And to think, just a few years ago we had Almunia

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Honestly if you're not in the title race with Cech next season, as in up until at least the last 3 games, it'd have to be one of the most bitterly disappointing seasons you'll have. Cech should guarantee a title challenge along with some other good purchases.

Home of Barca Fans