Arsenal

Ketoth

Our injury list this season's been insane.

Ox missed something like 6 months. Ramsey out for 2 Months. Wilshere injured on 3 seperate occassions this seasons, now it's 6 weeks. Gibbs, Monreal constantly injured. Cazorla missed 3 months early this season. Walcott out for the whole season and misses the world cup, gutted for him. Diaby still injured from last season. Never seen Kallstrom due to injury. Podolski missed about 4 Months due to injury. Koscielny, Rosicky, Sanogo, Bendtner, Arteta, Sagna have all been in the treatment room at some time this season. Now Ozil is injured.

It's ridiculous. Bayern had a near full squad yet they have so much depth. Most of our best players were injured. With a fully fit squad I'm confident we would've done it, and we'd be in a much better position in the league too.

It's not just this season, it's every season. Something is seriously wrong with our medical department, either that or our players are made of glass.

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

Leagues over lmao. With our injuries, and all our players currently fit being played until they can play no more, theres no way we're even going top of the league again this season let alone winning the thing.

Realist, not a hater.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Too lazy to find the Rosicky thread so I'll just leave this here.

16-03-2014-GifNumber-204.gif

:amazed: :worthy:

DB10

Calm down It's a regulation win as everybody seems to trample over Tiny Totts these days

On the wind up I see.

Last time we won at WHL was 2007 when Adebayor scored....Plus it was make or break for them. A win and they'd have been 3 points behind.....but they fucked it up. :lol:

Rosicky outside of the foot. :worthy:

H

Haruko The Goon

Lauren was better than Dixon, and Lehmann was better than Seaman.

Lehmann
Lauren
Adams
Campbell
Cole
Pires
Vieira
Cesc
Overmars
Henry
Bergkamp

DB10

Seaman and Dixon did it for longer. Lauren was a hard mofo and Mad Jens should never have been dropped for Almunia. The only Arsenal player I've ever really hated bar the obvious culprits.

Home of Barca Fans