Argentina

soul24rage

Leaked photos of the new home jersey. Can't wait.

Argentina%202024%20Copa%20America%20Home%20Kit%20%20%281%29.jpg

Argentina%202024%20Copa%20America%20Home%20Kit%20Leaked%20%20%281%29.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
If u like it should get it straight away in case of price bump or they tack on some some shield with “copa winners” or something. Prefer the one they actually used for the tournament.
As much as I like the WC winning jersey it's mostly collecting dust in the closet. This would be the same especially if it wasn't attached to any good memories.

Temptation

🚨🗣️ Lionel Scaloni: "We are losing the essence of football. Not only at a professional level, but also with kids." 😮‍💨⚽⬇️

"My children play in Spain and are overwhelmed with information. They receive the ball, and they're already being told what to do."

"There are fewer dribblers because if they barely get the ball and you say, 'Pass it!'... Imagine if Messi, when he was eight years old, had been constantly told by his coaches to "Pass it!" We wouldn't have him today."

"Football has become such a huge thing, everyone reads, studies, and thinks that with that, they can already manage."

"If you tell a 7 or 8-year-old to make a diagonal run, cover defensively... He's seven years old! Let him play with the ball, make mistakes, and when he's 14 or 15, then we can start correcting."

"It's a message for the future. This is a sport, and the beauty of football should not be lost."

soul24rage

🚨🗣️ Lionel Scaloni: "We are losing the essence of football. Not only at a professional level, but also with kids." 😮‍💨⚽⬇️

"My children play in Spain and are overwhelmed with information. They receive the ball, and they're already being told what to do."

"There are fewer dribblers because if they barely get the ball and you say, 'Pass it!'... Imagine if Messi, when he was eight years old, had been constantly told by his coaches to "Pass it!" We wouldn't have him today."

"Football has become such a huge thing, everyone reads, studies, and thinks that with that, they can already manage."

"If you tell a 7 or 8-year-old to make a diagonal run, cover defensively... He's seven years old! Let him play with the ball, make mistakes, and when he's 14 or 15, then we can start correcting."

"It's a message for the future. This is a sport, and the beauty of football should not be lost."
This is why Scaloni is everyone's mister

Temptation

Think dribblers will always be there because you need your wingers to take on opponents.

But what modern Football has truly killed is that second striker type with magic and artistry.

No more Tottis, Del Pieros and Bergkamps.

Think Dybala is the last one left at the highest level.

Best teams simply don't use those players anymore. The game is too mechanical/robotic and lacks entertainment value these days.

soul24rage

Think dribblers will always be there because you need your wingers to take on opponents.

But what modern Football has truly killed is that second striker type with magic and artistry.

No more Tottis, Del Pieros and Bergkamps.

Think Dybala is the last one left at the highest level.

Best teams simply don't use those players anymore. The game is too mechanical/robotic and lacks entertainment value these days.
True, the death of the #10 position is what Zizou and Messi were discussing in the recent interview that they had.

We'll either watch a false winger (Zizou and Messi also discussed about this) in a 433 or a variation of the 352 or 343.

Escheverri and Soule are the 2 talents that I'm hopeful of who can provide this type of magic.

I also think Pep is trying to scout athletic 8's who have great dribbling skills as well.

Home of Barca Fans