Argentina

FinBarcelonafan

Argentina potentially robbed again. Clear penalty on Martinez. Great pass by DiMaria.

All right, in the end, they got a penalty. Jeez. How hard it is to call a penalty for Argentina? :koeman:

HanDW

Good first half only fucked by that set piece mistake, not so good second one until the last 10 minutes or so.

For the first match played together in months decent performance.

soul24rage

This is the best lineup imo.

E. Martinez---Molina, Romero, L. Martinez, Acuna---De Paul, Paredes, Lo Celso---Messi, Lautaro, N. Gonzalez

HanDW

Yeah, i think they need more offensive oriented FB's, Foyth doesnt make sense with Messi-DiMaria, they always cut inside and the right side is always dead because he never goes all the way.

Andresito

Staff member
I think Argentina did OK with the number of 'new' players they had. As opposed to Chile with the same core with Bravo, Medel, Aranguiz, Isla, Alexis and Vargas.

It surely looks promising but I'm not sure they'll have enough time to become a solid team during Messi's last years.

HanDW

Rumored Argentina XI vs. Colombia: Emiliano Martinez; Montiel, Romero, Otamendi, Martinez Quarta, Acu?a; De Paul, Paredes, Lo Celso; Messi, Lautaro Martinez

Swap Otamendi the terrorist for Lisandro and this is one of the most balanced XI they can start.

HanDW

Official XI

E3ZKi4pXwAkggpf

Home of Barca Fans